ㅤ - powers and abilities ;

DARKNESS WITHIN ME  :  THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY S - 3
THE POWERS AND ABILITIES OF EACH CHARACTER

DARKNESS WITHIN ME  :  THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY S - 3THE POWERS AND ABILITIES OF EACH CHARACTER

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY

the umbrella academy is a private academy founded by sir reginald hargreeves in order to train the seven children he adopted in 1989.

to the untrained eye, the academy is merely a residential building, however below the surface, hargreeves taught the children how to harness their supernatural abilities to protect the world from evil

the umbrella kids' powers and abilities

LUTHER : number one  -  the spaceboy and has daddy issues. luther possessed immense strength, as a child, he could easily lift and throw a fully grown adult across a room and through a window.

ability : superhuman strength

DIEGO : number two  -  the kraken and mama's boy. diego had the ability to curve or even stop the trajectory of anything he throws, usually one or both of his dual knives, as well as other things in motion such as soviet or commission bullets.

ability : trajectory manipulation

ALLISON : number three  -  the rumor and a mother. allison can control people and reality with the power of her voice. by prefacing a statement with "i heard a rumor," allison can compel people do whatever she desires. (though she can also get abusive with her power)

ability : vocal reality manipulation

KLAUS : number four  -  the seance and a drug addict. klaus had the ability to communicate with spirits/ those who are in the afterlife. ironically, he is afraid of the dead, so he uses alcohol and drugs to self-medicate and keep his powers dampened. he was also able to conjure spirits and manifest them into the real world.

ability : mediumship

FIVE : number five  -  the boy and a killer. five could manipulate space and time, which allowed him to teleport through space and time, travel through time and even manipulate time.

ability : space-time manipulation

BEN : number six  -  the horror and a cute octopus. ben can summon eldritch tentacles from another dimension from portal in his stomach. also, when he was a ghost, ben discovered the power to possess people for brief periods of time.

ability : eldritch tentacles and possession (formerly)

VIKTOR : number seven  -  the white violin and ticking bomb. viktor, formerly known as vanya, was able to manipulate sound to his desire, converting it into energy and physical force that he can utilize in various ways. he was also able to manipulate the weather to a certain extent and is able to make it rain when he is sad or angry.