SYNOPSIS

TIRED OF THEIR BULLSHIT is an understandable feeling to what was Celestine feels right now. Is she tired of her siblings' bullshit? Almost. Is she tired of the universe for kept on bullshitting and playing with them? Absolutely yes.

There stood Celestine with her Umbrella siblings' infront of their so-called father, Sir Reginald Hargreeves, who adopted and raised them. They just came back to 2019 after fighting for their dear life – not Celestine who is so done with hers – on 1963, eventually, saving the world.

When they came back, they dusted off themselves and called for a drink. They successfully saved the world, finally – they accomplished something and they proud of that. Not until they saw the painting on the mantlepiece.

It was Ben's and not Five's.

They also saw their supposed-to-be-dead father, alive and kicking. "I knew you'd all show up eventually." Diego spoke, a plain ". . . Dad" as he calls.

"You're alive." Luther stated the obvious. In exchange, Sir Reginald Hargreeves raised his eyebrows in confusion. "Why shouldn't I be?"

Celestine felt an uneasiness, her stomach churning uneasily. She's a bit uncomfortable to was what going on now, not to mention that she's having a minor headache. On the other hand, a still confused Luther replied a simple 'yeah' but not without stuttering nervously. "I'm just happy that we're home and together again"

"Home? This isn't your home." Sir Reginald replied almost immediately when he heard of what Luther's said. Now that confused Celestine and her siblings.

"I don't know what shit you're talking about, Dad. I also don't have time to deal with any of these bullshits you're about to play, so, knock it off."

"What do you this is not our home? This is the Umbrella Academy, old man."

Reginald clicked his tongue. "Wrong again." This confuses more of them, 'til he motioned to the balcony as more confusion spread over the six siblings. "This is the Sparrow Academy."

As if on cue, Celestine sensed a figure came down that are walking towards them, familiar voice ringing loud and clear to their ears. "Dad, who the hell are these assholes?"