Prologue

Sol Avender was a girl whose name no one remembers but was always at the top of the class, she always managed to make it through the day without crying. A girl whose favorite past times were playing video games, reading books and eating junk food. 

A girl who was in fact, quite popular at school, not just because she's the daughter of a business man but also because she has a very sweet personality. She's a bit naive but kindhearted.

Her life was perfect. She had everything she ever wanted. Everything she needed. Her family loved her dearly, she was accepted at university and all she could think about was going on an adventure with her best friend, Chanel Hamilton.

Her friends knew she wasn't interested in dating anyone yet since she never had time for that and so they just encouraged her to find love elsewhere.
That didn't mean she wasn't happy and she still went out for parties and dates, but she only had eyes for one person....  And this person... Had something she was too afraid to admit to herself.

Even though she tried convincing herself he was just some guy, even though she tried to convince herself he might not feel the same way about her, every single time, she would tell herself to forget him.  Every time, she would try and forget him. No matter how much he tried to get his attention, Sol never gave into the feeling. Not until today.

“So, you've come here to confess your undying love for me?” He smirked as he walked towards the entrance of the library, where she was sitting in her usual spot.

She glared at him as he sat down next to her. “I don't know what you're talking about.” She turned around and tried to avoid eye contact with him.

He laughed at her reaction “Oh please Sol. We both know that we're soul mates and that I'm your one true love. You can finally tell me that you love me.” He winked as he took his hand and rubbed circles in between her fingers.

She rolled her eyes as she sighed heavily,

No.... it's not you whom I love.