Chapter 3

The class started off slow, like usual. Then about ten minutes in it started to speed up. I'm sure by now the teacher already knows the content so she doesn't waste time explaining it anymore.

After five minutes we were finally allowed to leave, which means we can all enjoy our break.

I packed everything and started walking towards my favorite place in the cafeteria, where I normally sit. However, I didn't make it there before my friends. Chanel started running towards me; Leo was trailing behind her.  He was holding a tray filled with food.

I raised an eyebrow.
"Where were you?" Chanel questioned as she sat down beside me.

I shrugged my shoulders before grabbing one of the chicken tenders.
"How was your day?" I asked her and she responded with a grunt before stuffing her mouth with chicken tender.

"Did something happen yesterday?" I probed.
She glared at me "Nothing happened!"

"What's wrong?" Leo questioned with an innocent look on his face.

Chanel rolled her eyes "Nothing"
Before I could respond another person joined me at the table. It was Ziah!

"Hey, Sol! How's it going?" She asked.
"Great" I replied.
"Alright, I gotta go!" She waved goodbye.

After lunch we parted ways to head to our various classes. 

After class was done I packed my stuffs and headed outside; it was raining.  I shivered slightly as I waited for the bus that would take me home.  As I stood there waiting I suddenly felt someone tap on my shoulder, turning around I saw Uno standing behind me.

"Uhmm hey, Sol!" He greeted.

"It's raining heavily, do you want me to take you home? " He offered.

"Sure.." I agreed.
He led me to his car and helped me open the door. "Thank you." I smiled at him as I sat down.

He nodded at me and started driving.
"Where do you live?" He asked.
I gave him my address and he nodded.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, I need to pick up my brother. "

"Okay, no problem."
He smiled.

*****

After fifteen minutes of silence and occasional glances at his brother, he finally spoke up.

"So, how'd your day go?" Uno asked.

"Same old. " His brother respond.

Silence

"Oh by the way Sol this is Luan my brother. Luan this is Sol. " I stuck out my hand for him to shake which he did.

"Pleased to meet you..." He replied.

"Pleasure's all mine" I replied.

_____

After about twenty more minutes of silence, we got to my house. Uno smiled and I said thank you before I closed the door of the car and they droved away.