EPILOGUE

Warning: An adult scenes ahead.
Read at your own risk.Happy reading Leeynatics

ACE'S POV*

"I'll set you up with my one and only granddaughter Niccolo," I turned the next page of magazine I was holding when I heard Mr.Buencamino's  word.

He's one of my closest business partner and he's known to be most influential and powerful businessesman in whole Asia.

He's known to be called as Don Buencamino.

That was the last talk and deal we had after I left America.

Philippines was used to be my dream country to find a woman. I have read some articles that women in this country are passionate,caring, and responsible. So I want someone who's responsible enough to take care of me.
And that was I said in an interview after I ranked as the youngest successful businessman in whole Asia.

I went to Manila, Philippines and there I met a girl who exactly made my life change.
I was always in the club named Pleasureable club.
And I'm no longer surprised if alot of ladies knew me.
And it's kinda irritating I don't find them attractive.  There's something I want for a girl.
I want someone who doesn't know I exist. I want a girl who don't knew me.

After several nights spending in Pleasureable Club, one girl caught my attention.

She's holding a shot glass and drowned herself with alcohol. I saw she's with a girl earlier but it's gone in my sight. My attention glued to this girl who's busy making herself drunk.

I find her sexy with her black spaghetti strap dress.
I find my strength to went at her side and ordered drinks like hers.

I ordered one tequila and sat next to her. When I was about to reach my drink she suddenly grabbed it and drank quickly.
My lips formed into 'wow' expression by what she done.

I laughed at myself. This poor girl getting herself drunk maybe because of heartbreak.

I gently pulled her chin up and direct my eyes into hers.

"Stealing things are bad," I said but I know she's not in her mind.

"I won't accused you, let me just take it back," with that I kissed her to taste the tequila in her soft lips.

In an instance, we're in our condo--making out.
I pushed her in my bed and unbottoned my shirt.She stared me puzzled and her eyes were sleepy maybe it was brought by the alcohol she drunk.

In that night. Something happened and I just slapped my own face after I found out that she's still a virgin.

Damn Ace.

I just laugh when I saw my empty bed-- maybe she already left.I just dried my hair and wore a shirt and called a housekeeper. My room was a mess and I don't have time to clean it. I grabbed my wallet and left.

I hope she have money. Nasa akin ang wallet nito and I put it on my drawer.

A smile formed in my lips.
Maybe that was a sign that we'll meet again.

I was busy for two days dahil may kompaniya akong inaasikaso dito sa Pinas.Niluwagan ko ang neck tie ko at napainat ng ulo at katawan. This day was tiring. Marami akong inaprobahan na business proposals and marami ding nabigo. Well, that's the cycle that every business proposals are not acceptable.

Matapos kong gawin ang mga papers ko ay kaagad kong tinawagan si Drew. He's in charge maintaining my companies and resorts here.

"Hey watsup,man," he spoke up as I heard a noise at the background.