WILD CARD ENTRY - 2

Hii there.....

(Anurag outfit)

(Anurag outfit)

When Anurag enter he meet with all contestants we except Nandani and give Paras fake smile with handshake. Then he hugged Hina asking about her but his eyes 👀 is searching her her JAAN  he roamed his eyes in searching her when he is about her from hina out of no where Nandani  hugged him tightly which he broke very roughly.

Nandani - Anurag baby how are u. Pls forgive me about the thing I did in past. U know na how much I love u . I had missed u so much.

Listening Nandani talk Anurag is getting angry. He is about shout on her but control himself because his first priority is his jaan.  So turning towards Hina directly ask about Prerna.

Anurag - Hina Prerna kahan h.

Listening him all contestants are counfused why he is asking about Prerna but Nandani getting jealous beacuse he is ignoring her asking about Prerna so she say

Nandani - Baby why are u asking about middle class and orphan girl.

Listening her her Anurag get angey and shout on her because of that all house mate and Nandani got scared 😨 abd chilled passed by their bodies.

Anurag (Roared) -  SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP NOT A WORD AGAINST HER IF U SPEAK ONE MORE WORD I WILL NOT LEAVE (Turn toward hina) I am asking u something hina where is Prerna dammit .

Hina - she is here only anurag but sometime back (eyeing towards) Some people say about her character that she can't take it and locked herself in washroom.

Listening hina Anurag didn't wait for second and runn towards washroom behind him all the contestant also go behind him. When Anurag reach in washroom waht he saw break his heart million pieces his  Jaan   is curled in corner and crying he want to run and hugged her but washroom us locked so he banged on washroom door 🚪 and asking her to open the door.

Anurag - Prerna.. Prerna open the door. Preerna plsss open the door.

But Prerna is not in herself in her mind ringing continue sly and she want to Stop the voice so she had cover her ears with and reapting that " she is not gold digger"  and crying. Seeing her like that some contestants feel bad except Nandani and her gang. Anurag is getting restless but after sometime he got idea to heal her which is his singing  . So he start singing.