CHAPTER -6

After half hour there is dinner time so Anurag want Prerna to eat but seeing her seeing peacefully he had no heart to wake her up but he know he had to wake her because he can't compromise with her health so he start waking her up.

Anurag (crassing her cheeks)- Prerna wake up . Wake up baccha after having dinner u can sleep again.

Prerna (while snuggling in his chest)- plss.. Anurag sone do na itni achi neend aa rhi h itni  achi.

Anurag (sighing)-  ok u sleep I will feed u ok.

She nodding her head listening him kissing her forehead he pick her in bridal style and take her to dinning table. Seeing them all were admiring them. He settled on dinning chair with Prerna in his lap start feeding her by taking all her tantrums. After he send her to washroom for changing and wash there dish. After that he also change in his night dress and settled in leaving room sofa near shivi and Mohsin and start talking with them. Prerna after changing come in leaving room in sleep state and start looking for anurag when she see him he come towards him and sat on his lap by hiding his face in crook of neck. Seeing her like that Anurag wrapped his hands around her waist so that don't fall and kiss her forehead and crassing her hair while saying

Anurag - kya hua baccha aaj itna lazy kyu.

Prerna (pouting)- aapko pta h na aapke bina mujhe neend nhi aati aap toh yahan the nhi toh neend nhi aati thi ab itne time baad sukoon mil rha h toh neend aa rhi h.

Listening her Anurag start smiling and start kissing her face and rubb his nose with her while feeling his kisses Prerna start giggling like kid . After sometime he Stop and her face in his start patting her hair. After that all contestants retire in there bed for sleep and Anurag also pick Prerna and take her to captain room while Prerna enjoying her pampering.

 After that all contestants retire in there bed for sleep and Anurag also pick Prerna and take her to captain room while Prerna enjoying her pampering

(Imagine her hiding her face in his crook of neck)

After reaching in room Anurag make her lied on bed in center and come over her her and fused his lip with her while pulling blanket over them by head to toe and start kissing her passionately first Prerna shocked by action but after sometime she also responding. After getting out of breath they broke the kiss and join there forehead while smile playing on their lips. After getting normal Anurag lie down on her while buried his face in her cleavage and start playing with her mangalsutra. On other hand Prerna crassing her hairs while pepering his with her kisses here Anurag smiling cutely getting her attention after sometime he start rubbing his face in her breasts seeing his actions she got what he want so she  pull her top upwards with and open her bra hook and free her breasts and slightly push her nipple in his mouth after feeling her breasts he start sucking and drink milk while playing with her another breast. Here Prerna Play with his hair and kissing his face time to time after sometime anurag sleep while drinking and sucking like baby. seeing him sleeping she smile and try to pull her breast but in sleep also he start sucking her breasts. Seeing his actions she didn't try again and sleep like that wrapping her arms around his head and his arms around her waist.

Next morning

8:00am
.
Song  -" sau aasman"

Listening the song all contestants wake up except Anurag. Prerna wake up and see towards Anurag who sleeping with open mouth with her nipple in his mouth. Firstly she free her breasts while patting his head and after that settled her (all the while blanket cover them only Anurag head was out of blanket) and after that she start waking him after sometime he wake up kiss Prerna forehead and buried his head face in her crook of neck and start enjoying her warmth and start talking with her like that sometimes teasing her which did nothing but make her blush. After that both go in washroom and getting ready.

 After that both go in washroom and getting ready

(ANUPRE outfit)

Few words about Anurag. .

Few words about Prerna.

How was today episode?