CHAPTER -4

After the outburst on Nandani Anurag come outside to garden to take fresh air calm himself down. Prerna also come with him to calm him down and hug fim tightly after that they both set in grass in back hug ( Prerna is between Anurag leg her back is touching his chest and his hands wrapped around her waist)they both start chatting asked about each other and about family. After shivangi, Mohsin,Aly, shaheer and hina join them start pulling each other legs but our love birds lost in their world talking with each other in whispered and Anurag time to kissing on Prerna neck and temple and sweet nothing things in ear and start blushing listening his talk. After seeing other also Stop talking start admire them but hina can't stay silent seeing them so she start teasing them .

Hina - hello. Tum dono ko sharm nhi h yahan sare cameras lge h pr tumahara romance chalu h(with teasing smile)

After listening anurag give her glare which didn't affect her and face turn like Tomato while blushing. Seeing her Hina start teasing her but Prerna give
Anurag pleading look to him indirectly telling him to Stop her. Seeing her like that Anurag get melted and say to hina with a glare

Anurag - Stop it hina Stop teasing my Jaan .ohh now I get it u getting jealous seeing us like u must be missing Rocky. Ch..ch.. poor hina can't get the chance being romantic with her bf ( looking her innocently)

Listening him all burst 🤣 in laughing and now Hina start blushing and looking here and there. Like that evening pass with lots off masti  in night all start doing their night routine . Prerna after changing apply ing the body lotion on her hand infront of washroom mirror at that time Anurag also come changing in his vest and night shots and hud Prerna from back slide his hands around her waist. Firstly Prerna get scared but after recognise the she smiled keep her hand his hands which is on her waist and relax by his embrace and Anurag keep his chin on her shoulder.

Prerna - yeh kya kr rhe ho koi aa jayega aur mujhe mera kaam krne do hato..

Anurag (making pout)- main kya kr rha hoon apni wife ko toh hug kr rha hoon kisise drta nhi hoon. Aur tum mujh pe do tumhe PTA h Maine tumhe kitna miss Kiya.

Prerna smile seeing his baby antics to get her attention after complete her routine she gave her full attention to him and tell him to come with her in captian room. They both so much in there world that they didn't 2 pairs of eyes seeing them with anger and jealous.its Nandani and Paras who present in washroom witness all this.

Other side after reaching in captian room they settled on bed Prerna  sleep  on her back anurag sleep on her her by buried his face in her chest absorbing her warmth Prerna start ruffled his hair to give him sukoon . After sometime Anu look towards Prerna cutely like he is asking something seeing his she knew what he wants but she say

Prerna - No baby I can't give u what u want because u know na there is cameras na.

Anurag (with battling his eyes)- But aap bhul the ho ki captian room ke camera raat ko band hote h or room ke glass bhi one side h plssss...

Prerna - No Baby understand na.

Anurag - plsss mumma (yes he called her Mumma when he want her warmth and pampering)

After seeing her she agree and cover both of them with blanket like that only anurag head is visible.