🥝 four

"what were you thinking?!" hyunjin exclaimed, cleaning minho's bloodied knuckles while the older winced everytime his boyfriend touched his fresh wounds. minho could only sigh and shrug, leading the younger to just shake his head at him. "how many more times am i gonna have to do this?" he questioned quietly, not really expecting an answer. he had gotten quite good with his first aid skills, cleaning minho's cuts up after a lot more than a few  fights over the years.

hyunjin sighed as he stood up, taking the bloodied pad he had used to clean his hands and taking that and the first aid kit into the kitchen and putting everything away. when he re-emerged, minho was still sitting in the same spot, his head facing down as he was too ashamed to even look at hyunjin right now. the younger knelt down in front of him, lifting his boyfriend's head by his chin so their eyes could meet. he place a soft kiss on his lips, pulling away to show him a small smile. "i love you, minho, but all these fights you've been getting into... is it because of the alcohol? maybe you should go sober for a little while, or we can go to therapy. it worked for me-"

"i'm not going to therapy. there is nothing wrong with me," minho said, completely dismissing hyunjin's attempts at helping to find a solution. "it's not my fault people wanna piss me off." he had stood up from his chair now, staring out the window into the now dark sky.

hyunjin was hesitant to answer, but he knew what had to be said. "minho, you're the common denominator here. all of these fights include you, whether you started them or you didn't."

"so you think it's all my fault, huh? i'm a violent guy that goes round beating everyone up? come on hyunjin, you know i'm not like that!" minho could feel it building up inside him. he could feel the... anger... the rage... bubbling within his body. he knew it was him. it was all him. he just didn't have the guts to admit it, and he wasn't sure he ever would.

the younger could feel tears in his eyes. "you haven't changed, minho. you're still the same scared kid you were two years ago, and you make it everyone else's problem," he said, spite evident in his voice. he left the living room shortly after, making his way to their shared bedroom. he sat himself on the bed and cried into his hands. as much as he knew minho hadn't changed, he hadn't changed either. he was still a crybaby, weeping over every minor inconvenience in his life.

it was late, and hyunjin's eyes fluttered open. he had fallen asleep on the bed after crying, and now it was 2am. he slowly sat up, turning over to see that minho hadn't come to bed with him. he sighed with a frown and got up from the bed, noticing he hadn't even changed out of his clothes before falling asleep. he undresses himself, slipping on some pyjama pants and a tshirt. the male then walked out of the room in search for where minho may be.

he checked the kitchen, no. the living room, no. the bathroom, no. the last room he checked was the studio. when moving into the house, they renovated the conservatory into a dance studio room, and both males had spent a lot of time in there when they needed a quiet space. he slowly pushed the door open, the faint music from minho's phone playing 'lovely' by billie eilish. the older male was dancing across the room, and it was beautiful to watch. it wasn't minho's usual style and was more hyunjin's, but the younger could still feel his emotion seeping through the dance.

when minho caught a glimpse of hyunjin in the mirrored wall, peering through the door, he quickly stopped, pausing the music and turning to face him. "i thought you were asleep," he said, clearing his throat.

"i was," hyunjin simply answered in a quiet voice. they both stared at each other in silence for a little while, neither of them knowing what to say to each other. "minho, i'm sorry-"

"no baby, i'm sorry. i shouldn't have shut you down like that; you're just trying to help," minho interrupted, sighing afterwards. he walked towards his boyfriend and pulled him into a tight embrace. the two stood like that for a little while, their arms held tightly round one another as they stood in the doorway of the studio. minho pulled his head away took look into hyunjin's beautiful brown eyes, the bright lights of the room making them sparkle almost. before he knew it, minho had lent forward and connected their lips in a sweet kiss.

the first kiss was short, the two just pulling away to gawk at each other's beauty, before their lips reunited again for a more passionate kiss. they found their hands roaming each other's bodies, their lips smashing against each other as minho slowly pulled hyunjin further into the room and shutting the door. their session became more heated, the two dancing around each other as they couldn't even separate themselves to breathe.

minho's hands slipped under hyunjin's shirt, the shirt he had only just put on ten minutes ago, pulling it over his head and then dropping it to the floor. his hands roamed hyunjin's body, feeling every dip, every curve, until the younger's hands started to tug at the bottom of minho's shirt. he pulled away, admiring hyunjin's features; his eyes, his smile, everything was perfect to minho.

"i love you," he said in a low whisper.

"i love you, too."

been a while huh...