Chapter Three

Wanda wasn't sure how a study session turned into a make-out session but she wasn't complaining one bit. If anyone asked, it was entirely your fault. You took seriously the comment that your touch helped her come back to reality, and since the conversation had taken place days ago, somehow you were always touching her.

Whether it was entwining your legs together under the covers, letting your fingers draw patterns on her arms and hands on the couch or during meals, to stolen kisses on the porch and between chores, always making sure Wanda felt your presence.

So it was entirely your fault. She was trying to read a very complicated passage from the final pages of one of Agatha's books and you kept kissing the skin of her collarbone. The touch was gentle and affectionate. Wanda had the impression that you were almost falling asleep because your body was heavy on her. But at some point you shifted, hands reaching under her blouse to hug her back for a more comfortable position, but Wanda only felt her face burn.

You didn't seem to realize what a mess she had become. The letters blurred in her field of vision, and all she could focus on was your breathing against her neck, and your breasts pressing hers.

Wanda closed the book without prey - scarlet sparks carried the object to the living room table - and let one of her hands find the strands of your hair, feeling you smile against her skin as the caresses began.

"Hey, dorogoya, come on up here. I want a kiss." Wanda whispered and you hum lazily, moving almost at the same instant. Things get out of hand entirely your fault, of course. Wanda (if she could fool herself) would have been satisfied with the first kiss you gave her, soft and sweet, little more than the pressing of your lips together. She would have let you fall asleep and gone back to her studies.

But you pressed your thigh against her. The friction was no more than a gentle thrust, honestly. But combined with your body against hers, Wanda couldn't help but sigh. And the sound made you slide your tongue against hers, and once you did, everything increased very quickly.

Everything was hot now. Your mouth, your skin, the knot in her belly. Wanda was panting, following the rhythm of the hungry kiss with difficulty, the friction she found on your thigh was making her head spin.

You were literally on top of her and she wanted you closer, the proximity not being enough. Her hands moved from the hair she had spent the last ten minutes messing up to the ends of your shirt.

But it's her blouse that comes off first a moment later - You grow impatient because Wanda has no idea how she's driving you crazy with those soft sighs against your lips, and the way she rubs at you, the wet spot where the fabrics of your clothes scratch together. You grunt and break the kiss, and Wanda barely has time to think about complaining about the lack of your hands to be pulling her blouse out.

The rush makes her skin tingle, but the way your eyes scan her naked torso as if she were a work of art makes her burn.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful." You gasp, practically drooling at the image of the naked breasts in front of you, the hardened nipples begging for attention. Wanda's cheeks turn pink and her chest rises and falls out of rhythm. You lean in, placing a hand on either side of her and hovering your face over hers, and despite the dark pupils, your gaze is tender. You brush your noses together, being able to still feel the smile Wanda gave you when you kiss her the next second, sweet and calm at first, and then painfully slow and sensual, your tongue exploring every inch of her mouth and sucking hers in return.

When air is needed, your kisses descend, and because Wanda is distracted by the firm pressure of your thigh against her middle, she almost cries out when your lips close over her nipple.