Drabble - Breaking the rules

Summary: Limits on darkhold consumption must be respected. If not, the punishment can be quite (un)pleasurable. Or the one where you tell your witch girlfriend that she shouldn't read the book of the damned so much, and the scarlet witch says she can take it. || This Love Drabbles/One shots (can be read separately)

Warnings: (+18) heavy smut, brat!bottom wanda (i think), top!reader a bit dom too, rough sex, breaking the bed, strap on use, a lot of overstimulation (wanda), some praise, fingering, nipple grabbing | Words: 2.386k

A/N-> When I started doing these stories separate from the main fic I thought I would have dozens of ideas, but now I'm doing other things. Anyway, I hope you like this one too and drink water!

--//--

Working at New Asgard may have looked fun, but it was sure exhausting.

Besides keeping you busy for hours - or days as was the case on this special occasion - you were away from your girlfriend, which should be considered a crime.

You trusted that Wanda would respect your request for her not to overdo the darkhold use while you were away, and were planning a movie night with her in the comfort of the bed you shared when you arrived at a dark and cold cabin.

And so you immediately understood that Wanda hasn't put the book down since you left.

With your jaw tensed and in determined steps, you made your way to the bedroom and had your confirmation.

There she was, the Scarlet Witch in all her glory, floating in the air with her eyes closed. The red glow around her made your skin prickle.

You sighed tiredly, approached the bedside bench, and lifted the object without difficulty. You positioned yourself so that it wouldn't hit your beautiful girlfriend's face, and threw the seat into the darkhold - Effectively knocking the book to the floor and breaking Wanda's hypnotic state, who fell to the mattress sitting up, frowning in confusion that soon turned to indignation when she understood what happened.

"Have you gone fucking crazy?" She questioned irritated, but no more so than you.

"Go eat and drink something now." You retorted ignoring her question with an order. Wanda shuddered with the tone but lifted her chin not to show it.

"I'm not hung-" Your hand gripping her face tightly made her shut her mouth, she whimpered next because you kissed her so hard she barely had time to grab the sheets for some kind of support. You pulled back before she could properly respond, a bite on her bottom lip as you did so, sent a wave of heat through her entire body.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" You questioned and Wanda almost whimpered again, her face burning as she bit her tongue to hold the sound in. She liked it when she was in control, but she was never going to complain about when you did that - not when you got so hot when you're angry. - Wanda didn't trust her ability to respond properly, and shook her head in the negative, stumbling away from the bed when you gave her room to stand up.

She could feel your irritation even in another room, while she was having her first real meal since you left. Wanda could also feel the book, her cells itching on a spiritual level to keep consuming the pages, but all she could focus on was your presence.

You, on the other hand, seemed quite comfortable ignoring her. You came into the room after your shower and were clearly upset. Wanda made dinner for you both, in an attempt to improve your mood, but you merely thanked her with a kiss on her cheek that made her grip her fork tighter, before turning your attention to the food.

She tried to ask about work, but as soon as you reflected the question back to her, and she had to answer that she was studying, your irritation seemed to worsen.