Draco Malfoy (smut)

Author note: You 17 years old and you are in 7th year and you are virgin

Y/n POV: I was walking home and out nowhere someone grabbed me and covered my mouth and nose with a rag that had something on it next I was knocked out and was tied up in a chair and my mouth was covered with duck tape and Draco was standing in front of me smirking I started screaming and wiggling trying to get out Draco got closer to me and put my hair behind my ear and whispered don't worry love I just have a question he slowly removed the duck tape he said now darling I need you to answer questions about your friends and if you don't you will be disciplined you screamed I'm not telling you anything Malfoy you spat now going to ask you again love where are those mudblood You spat on Draco face and said I'm not telling you anything fuckface he wipes his face and said okay now you are in trouble he grabs the rope and picks you up you were kicking and screaming but Draco kept smirking he took me to his room and put a charms spell on the door and layed me on the bed and tied me to the back board of his bed he started taking his clothes off I seen his abs he was sweating so he looked glossy he started  taking of his pants he took of his boxers now he was fully naked I looked him up and down he said do like what you see princess I roll my eyes I tell Draco to let me go bc I don't want to do this especially not with you Draco said  it is ok princess you with be screaming my name he started talking of my shirt he was looking at my breast he started taking of my skirt he took off my bra will I was trying to get of the rope he took of my underwear he looked at me up and down with a smirk on his face he started kissing on the neck I was still trying to get out of the rope he started going down massaging my breast I stop and started moaning softly Draco smirked and started kissing my breast and then sucking on my breast I was a moan mess I can feel Draco smirking I could feel it on my skin he started going down he to vagina/pussy/kitty whatever you call it  anyway back to the story he started rubbing my clit and then started putting one finger in making me moan and the two and the three he started pumping them I started to moan the only I could say was D-raco I-Im going t-o cu-m he told me that's is not my name love you screamed Draco please nope not until you call me my name you gave in and said Daddy please let me cum he told you to release he started to untie you he said I'm going to untie you if u try to leave you will get disciplined he stood up and told you to get on the floor and go on your knees you listen to him you got on your knees and started giving Draco a hand job he started moaning your name fuck Y/n he started licking the tip of his member he started moaning saying don't tease me Y/n you started slowly sucking on his member faster and faster he grabbed your head and made you go fast fuck Y/n  he ended up Cumming in your mouth you swallowed it and showed Draco then he told you good girl he put you on the bed and turned you over he slowly put his dick into you making you moan softly he started going he fast making you Draco I mean Daddy fuck me harder you say he goes faster and Draco told you that he needs to cum but he told me no he was begging you him cum and he both were sweaty you told him about Harry and his friends but he didn't care he pulled you closer to him and kissed you a week later you didn't feel well so you took a pregnancy test to see and sure enough it was positive you told Draco he was happy that he going to be a dad.

*9 months later*

Your baby boy was born you and Draco were so happy to be 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩s

*9 years later*

You and Draco are now married with a child and the happiest family ever The End.

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙯𝙇𝙤𝙫𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤4𝙀𝙫𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙮𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮.