5

So the boys are out of the church, they have been for the last two hours and now they are on a face time with Dylan and Steve.

"Wait, so we can't go." Steve said as they explain to the boys that they actually need an exorcist.

"Oh I found an exorcist." Nate exclaims quietly so they don't get kicked out of the restaurant.

"Is it the one dave recommended?" Seth asks.

"Yes."

"She's retired but i think she'll help."

"Okay, so we bring an exorcist, with the five of us and that's it?!" Sam asks exasperated.

"It doesn't have to stress us out that much." Josh says.

"The exorcist that Nate found has a symbol that binds demons so they can't cause as much trouble. We could use that and like put it on the floor of the barn and the walls." He explains as the waitress comes back.

"Y'all ready to order?" She asks as they all look around.

"I have a question." Colby states as the others kick him under the table to get him to shut up.

"What is it?"

"Hypothetically, if you were to be saving someone from a demonic possession that took over their life. How would you?" He asks as the others slam their heads against the table.

"Well, I would bring the hand of fatima, there's places near psychics that sell the mano cornuta for protection, and throw salt while saying "kayn aynhoreh"." She states in a chipper tone. Colby sends his signature smile as the others are surprised.

"Thank you." He says.

"Do you know where we can get the Hand of Fatima and the mano cornuta?" Nate asks mentally praying he pronounced those correctly.

"I do! There's an "all things religious" store on Rosslyn Street, if you find it tell the owner your hypothetical and he'll know what your looking for." She states just before she gets called to the back leaving the boys with ample time to not only order food but talk about what happened.

"Why would you say that?" Nate asks colby as Seth and josh google the place.

"It worked! We got a ton of new stuff, plus sage and the protection thing from the exorcist, we got this." Colby is obviously very excited.

"The store is actually called all things religious." Josh says obviously surprised that it was this easy.

"Alright boys, let's eat then head to all things religious. Then get what we need and head to the exorcist." Sam states as they order and eat in comfortable silence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"And it looks sketchy." Sam sighs heavily upon seeing the almost run down store as he waits for everyone to join him.

"Sam, you and nate are the only ones that don't look sketchy." Seth makes a valid point.

"Alright let's go inside." Colby ushers the group inside as their senses awaken in the unique store.

"Wow." Nate is astonished.

"Well hello boys." A tall and chipper man with red hot hair, black nails, and the gothic fashion style announces as he saunters up to the register.

"Anything I can help you with?" He asks.

"Yes, we need the hand of fatima, mano cornuta, and anything else you recommend for handling demons." Nate asks as they other boys spread out.