7

TW: Grooming

It was 5am, as Sam and Colby begrudgingly left their home for a very old car with their friends in it.

"You look how I feel." Josh lets out as he and nate are fighting to stay awake, and the other two get in the car.

"Okay, so we are to go to abigail and Dave, pick them up.."

"Maybe we'll see a ghost again." Nate cuts off sam as the awake ones all visibly shudder.

"Hopefully not, once we pick them up we are to head to the barn."

"Remember, no cops, keep camera's on at all times, and no stupid things." Colby states as Josh finally gets to take in his full outfit.

"Why do you look like a leprechaun?" He asks as Nate and sam laugh loudly.

"I remembered what a psychic told me, way back from when we went to the Stanley hotel the first time, wear green."

"How did you remember that?" Sam asks.

"Maybe it's the lack of sleep, or maybe it's the pre adrenaline but I am remembering a lot of things I usually would forget in other situations."

"But that's just it, this isn't a normal video for you guys, this is real fucking life." Nate, being shoved past the realm of reality and unknown, is trying to handle the situation with some decency. It's not really working.

"Okay, so if we just go in find the girl get her out without waking any demon we should be good." A half awake Seth rushes out a somewhat of a plan for when we go in there but that doesn't sound very safe.

"Seth?" Nate asks.

"Yes."

"It's a nice idea, but I don't think it'll be that easy."

"Okay, well I'm awake now so what are we going to do when we get in there?"

That's a question the boys don't have an answer to, they were ready and prepared for battle, for a war if you will with the other side. But what if they don't need to have a war?

"We never stopped to think what would happen if we didn't have to do the thing we prepared immensely for." Sam states as they all take a beat and pull up to the same cabin, the same silence encasing them, the same knock on the window making them jump..... again.

"We should've seen that coming." Colby states as they release a collective sigh when they realize it's just Dave. No apparition.

"Hey Dave." Nate says.

"Abby and I will take our car and you follow us there, she says it's safer that way." He waves off his wife's superstitions and starts for this cobalt blue convertible, almost identical to the T-bird the boys have.

"What are the odds he has two of the same cars?"

"There are no coincidences."

"Ready to do this?" They all glance at each other and run through what they're supposed to do in their heads.

"Let's go save someone's soul."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They're gonna say this is fake. I'm saying it now, nobody will believe us." Seth lets out this prediction upon seeing the decrepit barn contrasting greatly with the almost dream like house a few acres from it. Dave and Abigail are in that house awaiting the go time signal so they can help the boys.

"Are we even aloud to upload this?" Nate states as the others weigh their options, they could make history with this night, or they could keep it to themselves. At the end of the day it ends up being Maggie's choice.