chapter 2 -Would you like to join?

Your pov
~~~~~~~~

The last thing you remeber was that Really hot girl- I mean!-That villian threatening you and now your in what looks like a Cell? Or a Verry poor room? I dont know- Your sat down in what looks like a cell, but like a upgraded version of one.There was a bed in the corner along with a black rug,And a side table with a alarm, a small light and a coster.
There was also a wardrobe at the other side of the room wich your guessing has verry little clothes in and a small cubicle you guess is where the toilet is.Ok enough with explaining the room information."Where am i!" you reach for your blood storage on your villian costume and realise its not there."Oh your awake great. A Crusty light blue haired man croaks.To be honest I have no clue why your here.I think Toga wanted you"."who's Toga?" "The girl that was following you. The crusty dude replys" "Oh,  right."
We've been waching you Y/n L/n We see you have quite the kill count.. 1,853 in total! you proudly state And a amazing quirk...Your eyes widen slightly.
A amazing  quirk?Really?Wow! what a honour coming from the crusty ass dude that has a hand fetish. I DO NOT-Sure ya do Crusty!You even have one  on your face,I'm guessing so you can lick at it all day. Say.. what's ya name Crusty? "Stop calling me that!Its Tomura shigaraki.."Alright Crusty!! I SAID-Toga walks in the cell room thing.Skipping. We want you to going the Leage of villians!Toga bends down towards where you where sat down staring into your eyes.She gets up And steps backwards slightly.Your eyes widen.The league  of villians? Oh my god I mean I guess I've kinda  wanted to join you guys"So you accept our offer?Sure!"yay!Toga walks to a table and gets my blood collection,Here y/n you have so many of them!" She Walks toward you blushing. "Yeah I guess so".As you talk you begin to focus alot more on her appearance.Shes wearing a blue mini skirt and a kinda like yellowy orangey coloured jumper with dark yellow villainous eyes and cute- I mean blond space buns.You stand up and walk over to the crusty blue haired girl. your Toga right, Yeah Toga himiko! By the way,that knife you threatened me with was really cool can I see it?

After talking with Toga for a few hours

Jeez what time is it you ask 23:46 Oh my god that's kinda late I should get going!
Alright!Byeee~ Toga says you open the bar door and start walking back to your apartment,You see a shortcut and walk through it,Your halfway through when you spot a man approach you.you reach for your knife and realise you left it at the bar.Shit... the guy pushes you up a wall Hey there darling we can have some fun now it's just you and me~ He attempts to slip his hand under your top when a knife gets thrown at him.
Togas knife.

Heheheheheheheheh!A cliffhangers I'm so mean >:)
Again I'm so sorry about how short this chapter issss-

Word count-561  I hope u enjoyed the chapter I'll post the next one soon don't worry!