idk what to call this lol

Your pov
~~~~~~~~
Togas so pretty.I love her smile!It's so cute and she-"/n /yn?? Y/N!!  Y/N L/N!! Huh?! Focus  y/n! Sorry aizawa sensei!Hmmmm detention after school.What?!? but- ENOUGH!!"We have a lov meeting after school though! I have to attend! How do I get out if this!! Im gonna have to get sombody to get me out....

After school

Togas pov
~~~~~~~~
I can't believe y/n asked me to bail her out of detention for the meeting.This better work all shiggy will kill us-"Uhm hi! I un I'm y/ns sister and she has a dentist appointment that she really needs to attend...Can you cancel it??" "Oh,I'm afraid we can't cancel it but we can more it to tommorow??" Alrighty then! I grabed y/ns hand and we ran to the lovs base"YOU ARE 2 MINUTES LATE!!" Sorry shiggy! y/n had a detention so I had to bail her out!.*sigh* alright...Go sit over there.We will go over the plan to attack UA.

Your pov
~~~~~~~~
This is sooo boringgg Urgg
I look over to toga and notice she's  asleep.I smile "Cute" I notice were still holding hands and feel my face heating up.I don't like her...Do I??

The next day

I yawned and got out of bed 7:30am...I should get dressed to get to UA.I start getting ready and decide to put my hair up in my favourite hair style(if u prefer ur hair down just like pretend that it diddnt say "up") I put on  some chapstick and grab my bag and begin to head out my apartment,*ding* *dinggg*  *Dinggg* *dingg*  *ding* *dingg* *ding* jesus whos blowing up my phone??I check my messages and see the lov group chat blowing up.

Y/n💅:guys what's going on??

Iloveblood657💉:Morning  y/n chan!! Apparently shinsou and denki are dating!!

Y/n💅: WHAT? SHINSOUS GAY??

Brainwasher_54😎:yeah I am

Emo_crsty588:I don't have time for this

😌Mamagiri28:can sombody pick up some red whine at*insert shop*

💙Ihavedaddyisuses🔥:And soba please.

Touyahatesendever00:And 6 cans of monster!!

Brainwasher_54😎:Yeah I can ig-

😌Mamagiri28:Thanks

💙Ihavedaddyissues🔥:Thanks

Touyahatesendevor00:Thanks shinsou

I groan and walk out the door
I walk into the local bakery and slip something from a shelf,I walk out down the street and begin eating my food when the Lov groupchat starts blowing up again

Y/n💅:What's going on now??

✨️Chargebolt🖤:Uh hi..

Y/n💅:WAIT WHY IS DENKI HERE??

Brainwasher_54😎:I got him to join :)

Iloveblood657💉:Lovebirdsss💕💕

Brainwasher_54😎:Oh shut up himiko

Emo_crsty588:All of u shut tf up!!

✨️Chargebolt🖤:👀

Brainwasher_54:^

Iloveblood657💉:^

Y/n💅:^

😌Mamagiri28:^

💙Ihavedaddyissues🔥:^

Twice:^

Touyahatesendevor00:^

Emo_crsty588:WHAT? All of you stop it right now.

😌Mamagiri28:Shigaraki we all know your Gay.

Emo_crsty588:Shut it kurugiri.

Y/n💅:Twice why is ur name so boring

Twice:Shush y/n 🥸

✨️Chargebolt🖤:So I guess Toga,And y/n and my bf  and shoto and now me  are the traitors..?

Iloveblood657💉:Yep!!

I switch my phone of and begin walking I to the enterence of UA

Sorry this chapters a bit short again! I'll try and update more often for u guys!! I hope yall are enjoying the story so far! We have about 115 reads!! Tysm !!