Ch. 2 || Goodbyes

~May's POV~

************************************************************************

"Oh my god! What happened?!" I shrieked. I don't know why Charlie was crying and I was supper worried. "Nothing sweetheart" said my mom. I quickly ran downstairs and gave Charlie a warm hug. "What happened Charles?!" I squealed. "YOU.ARE.LEAVING" said Charlie sobbing in between each word. "I know Charlie, its gonna be okay" I lied. Leaving him would have to be the hardest thing in the world for me right next to having new friends in Australia. "IT'S TIME" my dad yelled while putting all the bags in this huge truck.

~skipping to time when they are at the airport~

I started to cry the pacific ocean when I had to say my final goodbye to Charlie. "You are going to FaceTime me twice a day: when you wake up and when you go to sleep, also your going to text me a billion times a day and lastly call me whenever you can. I'm gonna miss you so so so so much May," and Charlie kept rambling on about all the things I have to do. "I- I - I need to go now Charlie, you have no idea how much I'm gonna miss you." I choked. "Yes I do", Charlie and his sassy attitude is something I'm gonna miss. "The plane is gonna leave without us May!" my Mom yelled. I gave one last warm hug to Charlie and I was off, starting my new life in Australia.

************************************************************************

Ok, sorry if this was bad, but I was actually supposed to be stuDYING right now, but its easy so whatever. Um, so ya, she's leaving and there's a surprise in the next chapter!

- vale xoxo💜