Ch. 1 || Ugh...

~May's POV~

It all started on a hot summer day in southern California. Pretty normal right? Ya, no. That was one of THE worst days of my life. It was the day my parents told me we were moving to Australia because of their job. Not only was I leaving my friends, but also my best friend Charlie. Charlie and I have been best friends since kindergarten, and this is not the way I wanted to say goodbye. Charlie and I have been besties forever and we would do everything together. He was my partner in crime and my bud. I was so sad and plus I have been to Australia before, but that was a long time ago. We were moving to Sydney. The good part is, I actually have a friend there. Her name is Mehgan. Mehgan is the sweetest human being alive. She the best cheerleader in Sydney, and won like a billion medals (exaggerating) . I was actually excited to see Mehgan after so long.

-1 week later-

"MAY!!!" I heard my mom scream from downstairs. I was so lazy and still in bed acting asleep when I was actually catching up on my social media. I groaned and fell out of bed. i quickly ran into the bathroom and tied my hair into a messy bun. A jumped into some comfy yoga shorts and a sweater and I had to finish packing my bags. Today was the day we were moving to Sydney. I was super nervous yet excited at the same time.

I was almost done packing my bags when I heard this loud sound from downstairs. I immediately run down the stairs as quickly as I could, but then I stopped because I saw Charlie at the door crying.

---------------------

I know, this Chapter is kinda short but I promise they are going to get better and longer. I have some ideas, just not for now...

-vale xoxo💜