A new day

Shortly after your argument with your dad you decided to go to sleep.When you woke up in the morning you got dressed and ready but skipped breakfast because you didn't feel like eating breakfast and you were running late. Your dad gave you a lift on the way to work.

When you first got there you headed to your locker to get some books and as you closed it behind the door was Georgie "Jesus Georgie you scared me" you said a bit loudly "hahah that was the idea" he stated while laughing
"What do you have first?" You questioned "gym class. what about you?"he said happily  "Math"you said with boredom in your tone
"Good luck" he laughed      "Well I'm gunna head to math now bye" you said walking away
"Bye" Georgie half shouted

                         —in maths—
Mrs Ingram was talking about the area of a triangle or something but you couldn't stop thinking about Georgie. You didn't know why you just were,you couldn't stop thinking about how nice and funny  he was and also how handsome he was. You tried not to think this but you couldn't and you think you might be falling for him. But would t that be weird we have only known each other 4 days.

Finally you snapped out of because you noticed Sheldon saying to Mrs Ingram  how she was wrong with her calculations. Sheldon was only in your class because of how smart he is you  thought it was funny how a 9 year old could outsmart the teacher.

                            —lunchtime—
You met up with Georgie in the cafeteria and got your food then you found out you had the same science class. Then Georgie asked "you wanna come round mine tonight for dinner?"
"Yea ok" you replied then you walked to Mr Givens science .
                               —science—
As you two walked in Mr Givens gave you your seats you were second row and Georgie was third just behind you. Luckily Sheldon didn't have this lesson right now so it was more quiet than usual but nice. About 5 minutes later Georgie passed me a note saying "your hair looks different today I like it" Y/n is a bit confused why he said this but she liked it.