Argument

In the morning you woke up to a banging at the door you went to answer but Mary already answered and it was Philip.
Mary:George come to the door now
George:I'm comin
Philip:I would like to take my daughter home with me
George:do you want to go with him Y/n
Y/n:no sir *she whispers then Georgie comes out because of the noise*
Georgie:what's he doing here *in a sleepy Texan accent*
Philip:I'm taking my daughter home
*Y/n hugs Georgie starting cry as she's scared of her dad*
Georgie and George: no u ain't
Mary:it's been nice but I have to look after 3 of my own kids and Y/n so farewell and goodbye

Philip just storms off. Missy came out to give you a hug because she was stood listening to the conversation. After breakfast Missy and Sheldon get taken to Sunday school and Georgie and Y/n just watch tv on the couch.
"I love you" Georgie whispers into your ear
"I love you to" you whisper back.
—An hour later—
You hear the doorbell ring so you go to open the door and all your clothes and belongings in plastic bags "WHAT THE FUCK" you say in completed shock with Georgie running to the door "holy shit"he says in response. Once you put it all Georgie's room you wait for Mary to see if they have a spare dresser.when she was home from picking up the kids you and Georgie told her what happened. luckily they had quite a big but not to big dresser and they just slid it and into the corner of his bedroom and it also fit all your stuff.