Chapter III+ something.

Some changes :>
____________
TanqR's p.o.v.:
Oww, my head hurts soo much. I opened my eyes and slowly got up. Wait... where the heck I'm? I don't remember much before I passed out. I was playing Bedwars and... god I don't remember anything. I started looking around and as I was going further, the place seemed more and more similar. Hold on is that Concrete map from Big Paintball? It really looks like it. God, I haven't played this game in years! But what I'm doing here? That's the first thing I would like an answer for and the second is. Why I feel like I'm being watched?

??????: December 15th 2019.
??????: Hello Test 1.
TanqR: Wait, who's there?!
??????: That's not important now.
TanqR: Fine, So can you at least tell me what I'm doing- hold on why my voice is so weird. I mean there is not much difference, but I can still hear it.
??????: Look at yourself.
TanqR: What? Why?
??????: Just do it.

I did it as they wanted. I looked down on myself. No. There is no fu*king way. Is it really my old clothes and overall outfit?! Gosh I looked weird not gonna lie. But I remember it always smelled nice. Yes I did it. I smelled my old sweeter and the smell was great as always. Ehh- why am I thinking about my sweeter. It's weird but the smell is just too good, I swear. But why my voice I so weird?

??????: You done?
TanqR: Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I'm just gonna ask, why my voice sounds weird?
??????: Dude haven't you realised that you are in your past body??
TanqR: WHAT?! But how??
??????: Magic, I guess?
TanqR: No I don't believe you, you for sure done something. Anyway, why am I here?
??????: Oh, Yeah. So as you may realise, now you are in past, and if you don't remember, today you bought your dual dark matter guns. So I thought why don't we check it out?
TanqR: What do you mean, I've already been thought it. What I mean is that, I know what will happen!
??????: You remember when you said that, you want to get to the nuke without any deaths?
TanqR: No?
??????: GODD, Ehh- well you said that somewhere in the past. And now I've got a challenge for you.
TanqR: Don't Tell me I need to get to the nuke without any deaths. That's impossible!
??????: Maybe it is. That's why I'm giving you 5 lives. If you will die 5 times you will not get to the next part and you will be stuck here.
TanqR: But what next pa...
??????: The challenge starts now..

Denis's p.o.v.:
Oh god. Where am I? What happened after I passed out? Did I just disappeared, or what? Wait a second, I know that music! It's from SamsonXVI game! It's Hotel! But what I'm doing here? Wasn't I just playing games with Sketch? I'm so confused. All I remember is that I brought some snack to the living room, then I want to bathroom to check out on Sketch and I think that's it. Then I heard some weird noises from a speaker.

??????: July 28th 2019.
??????: Welcome, Test 2.
Denis: Test? My name is ##### What do you mean? Wait why can't I say my name.
??????: In the past none of you will be able to say their name.
Denis; What do you mean with " none of you"? Is there more people?
??????: Yeah, but not in the same timeline.
Denis: So What im doing here again, I think I beat this game already..
??????: Yeah and you gotta do it once again. But this time, all by yourself.
Denis: I mean it is possible, but why I need to do it all alone?
??????: It can't be that easy right? You know what, you should be happy that I put you in this game. Others weren't that lucky.
Denis: Who?
??????: We can't say their names remember?
Denis: Oh yeah right, I totally forgot.
??????: And just to warn you. If you will die you will be stuck in the past forever.
??????: Anyway.. your challenge started now.
Denis: WAIT ALREADY?!

Sketch's p.o.v.:
God, where am I? I've been walking down the street of like 20 minutes now, and I haven't seen a single soul around. Wait a second, there are some buildings over there maybe I will find someone, I have no idea. I ran up to the building where I saw a huge gate. I need to get inside, i think that will be the best. I pushed the gate and it was surprisingly opened. I head in and saw nothing else but the mm2 lobby. It was exactly the same. I also saw someone sitting by the fountain. I wanted to came up and check on them, but I heard a noice coming out from the speaker.

??????: March 19th 2020
??????: Hello Test 3 and welcome to your little challenge.
Sketch: Who are you and what do you want?!
??????: I can't tell you who I'm and I already told you what I want! I want you to pass my little challenge. If you won't, well I will say that there will be consequences.
Sketch: What kind of consequences if I could ask?
??????: If you will lose, you will be stuck in the past forever. The whole thingy will be with two parts for each person. So your challenge for today is a 1v1 with Nikilis. First to 5 wins.
Sketch: But Ey! I never agreed to this!
??????: No one asked you if you agreed or not. Now, Test 3 your challenge starts now.

PghL's p.o.v.:
I woke up in a dark place with some computers turned on. Right after I looked at the monitors I closed my eyes, since I wasn't used to the light. But when I was finally able to open them I looked at the desk with monitors. There was also a person sitting but they were whole in black and I couldn't see them, maybe because of the show or maybe because of clothes. Whatever.

??????: You woke up PghL.
PghL: Where am I??
??????: You're in my office, since I don't really know what to do with you right now. Also Kreek should be somewhere in here but I don't know if you will recognise him. Anyway if you don't want to look for Kreek in these darkness, you can watch them doing their challenges.

I came closer the desk and took a look at the monitors. She was actually right. There were 4 monitors and on every single one I could see a different person. I know all of them of course. But I'm wondering if something like that will happen to me.

PghL: Just a question. Will I and Kreek go though the same.
??????: Ohh of course you will, you just have to wait...

____________

Have a great day or night.
Cya in some time, maybe.