Snape x reader pt.1

(Pretend there was never a wizarding war)
This was a requested by Encantadiafan12
This is angst I guess
Y/N POV

I had gone to Hogwarts a year late so instead of going to 1st year at 11 you went to Hogwarts at 12.

I lived in Briar vally before Hogwarts, so it took a while to get into Hogwarts in the first place. And just like Silver, I wa technically adopted by Lilia.

Ever since I got into Hogwarts I had loved potions, but as I grew at the age of 17 when I was in my sixth year I had developed a crush on the potions master Professor Snape.

Second person POV
You didn't know when your crush happened, but it did. Tho little did you know you that Snape had a crush on you too. But he had to push it down due to the fact that you were a student and were 17, though your Birthday was in a couple days.
           ╭────༺♡༻────╮
                        *time skip*
           ╰────༺♡༻────╯
It's your birthday, and everybody was having fun, you spent the day mainly with Luna and Neville though. They were just enjoyable to be around, and didn't make to much noise while talking about animals or plants.

The three of you were walking towards the breakfast Great Hall for breakfast, and all of you went to sit at the Ravenclaw table. You all were just talking and having fun.

After a while of talking the post came down and a present landed in front of you.
"From father" was written on it. Along with that was a letter from Night Raven College. You were shocked to say the least. Because NRC is an all boys school.
You opened the envelope, and read the following,
'Dear Y/N Vanrouge,
We are happy to say that you will be the first time girl student accepted into Night Raven College, and will be given a full scholar ship, due to your acceptional magic skill and your ability to work with other. We hope to see you here at the beginning of next year.
Yours truly- The Night Raven College facility'

You couldn't believe it, you we're so happy. You couldn't contain your smile.

"Hey, Y/N why are you smiling so much?" Neville asked cautiously
"I just got accepted into my dream college, I'm so happy!" you practically yell in response.
"That's amazing Y/N, when are you going to that school?" Luna asked
"Next year, I'll miss this place though, but I think it's kinda my fault for coming to school a year late."
"We'll miss you," both said at the same time.
"Well don't say that now, we still have like 5 months together. So let's make that count."
Y/N POV
You had free period while Luna and Neville had Magical creatures first. But we both had potions next period. I went to find professor Snape because ironiclly no one had potions first. I found him walking the hall way and ran up to him, "Hey professor, I was wondering if I did the right thing for homework?"
He didn't even turn and said, "why should I see if you did it, if you did the wrong thing that's on you." and with that he walked away.
This kinda stumped you, because even though he was cold he never denied any student ever to check to see if we did the right thing. He wants us all to pass. Maybe it's just an off day, and went to my H/D (house dorm) and opened the package my father sent.
It was a beautiful Green and Purple dress