Vil x reader x Snape pt.3

Warning: angst, I think.
Also last part

*When the Hogwarts students arrive*

The golden trio's POV

"Hermione, Ron this is the school that Y/N said she was going to."
"I can't wait to see her again. I wonder how much she has changed?" Hermione said

"Yeah, but, bloody hell. This school looks so dark and depressing." Ron then said.
Y/N POV
Me, my dad, and Vil walked towards the area with all the kids when I saw a certain group of five people.
"LUNA, HERMIONE, HARRY, RON, NEVIL!" I run towards them.

"Y/N!" I heard them all yell.
I tackled them in a hug and we all fell to the ground. I look up to see all my old teachers.... Including Snape.
"Hello professors, it's good to see you again. I hope you had good travels."

"Geez, Jitterbug you run fast when you see something don't ya!" Dad says
"Oh be quite dad."
"I have to agree with your dad love, you took off like a horse pulling a golden carriage."
"Vil, your supposed to be on my side!" I yelled at him.
"Wait, did he just call you love?" Hermione asked.
"Oh yeah, meet my boyfriend Vil," I said in a matter of fact voice.
Their faces looked shocked, I looked at Snape and he looked in disbelief.
"Anyway we will show you around!"
"COME ON! FOLLOW ME!" I grabbed onto Vil and pulled him along as other students followed us.

"Okay! We are going to spilt you guys up half with me, and half with my daughter!" My dad said.

Vil and I got the Ravenclaws and Gryffindor. But the teachers were split up in reverse meaning we got Snape and Sprout.
Great...
"Well everyone follow us!" I yelled, and grabbed Vil's hand and we start walking.

"Hey, Y/N how is your time here?" I turned around and saw Hermione.
"Oh thinks are going well, I love it here!"
"I can do so many things that Hogwarts would never do."
"Did you ever miss any of us?" Hermione asked
"Of course, you guys are my friends, I'll always miss you guys."
"Any way, here we are Pomefiore. Where you guys will be staying for the next few weeks or months. Depending on how long your teachers want to stay here. I'll show you to the rooms you will be staying in." Me and Vil start walking to a separate part of the dorm and walk to the guest wing.
"Okay few rules. Boy with boys and girls with girls. And both teachers will get separate rooms. And after 9:30 you have to be in your dorms. But there is not time for you guys to truly to go to sleep. We aren't a prison, but we are perfect," Vil said.
"And we plan to keep it that way." I said.
"Well pick buddies, and then pick rooms, I have something to take care of, so be back soon." I kiss Vil on the cheek and then walk off

Vil's POV

I watch as everyone pick a person and pick a room. I see Snape walk up to me.
"What do you want Snape?" I say with a little malice in my tone.
"Since when we're you with Y/N?" Snape said, a bit spite in his tone.
"Since a month after she came here, she has told me all about you, and how you broke her heart. How you pushed her away!" I said getting angrier.
I soften my tone, "but I have to thank you, if you had never done that, Y/N wouldn't be mine. But she is, and I thank you for that."
"We will see who gets her in the end," Snape sneered.
"It will be me, it will always be me." And with that I walked away.

Snape's POV (bet you didn't see that coming)
Who the fuck does he think he is?
He can't just tell me he will keep her heart.
She liked me longer! He's most likely a rebound.
Tch.
She'll come to her senses soon.

Time skip and switch back to Y/N POV

As I was walking back to my dorm I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I turned around and saw Vil.
"Hey love, what's wrong?"
"Is it wrong to hug my girlfriend?"
"No, but you never it so suddenly or out in public."
"It's Snape, he asked who I thought I was and that after their time being here that you would go to him and forget about me."
"What the fuck?"
"What the actual FUCK?!"
"He doesn't decide my life, in the morning me and you are going to confront him. Got that?"
"Loud and clear princess."
"Good, now go to bed"

Time skip to the morning. Also it is Sunday.

(This is what you are wearing Choose)

I walk out the door, and Walk to the main room and see everyone

"Hey guys how you guys doing?"
"We're doing good" Luna said.
"Hey have any of you seen Vil?"
"Yeah he is in the court yard," Luna said
"Thank you," and with that I walked out.

I walk though the court yard and see white lilies all over they are beautiful this time of year.

I look and see both Vil and Snape.
Geez thought I wouldn't see him until later.

"Hey love, hello Snape."
"Hello princess," Vil responded
I kiss Vil on the cheek and then just look straight at Snape.
"Vil told me what you said last night."
"What would that be?"
"That before you leave I would go back to you, and that just because I started liking you first I will eventually go to you. Does that ring a bell?"
"You spent my last year at Hogwarts ignoring me! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN IN VIL'S SPOT! BUT YOU FAILED! YOU MADE IT TO WHERE I LOST MY LOVE FOR YOU!" I screamed.
"You lost your shot, and I moved on, maybe even a letter or two could have tipped the scale in your favor. But you didn't, and I'm happy for it. I met a great guy, and I see what a true relationship is. One that has ups and downs, but comes out victorious in the end. Something I could never have with you, and I'm grateful that you ended up alone." And with that I walked away.

Vil's POV

"I told you Snape, I will be the one that she holds in her heart."
"And I owe that all to you for breaking her heart."
"Bye Snape, enjoy your stay."
I turned around and followed Y/N out of the Dorm.

Snape's POV

Bye Y/N I hope you have a good life without me, and turned around to go to the room I was staying in.