4 - Loved by the royals

~ ❀ ~
"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗."
- 𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜
~ ❀ ~
Volterra, Italy
Volturi Castle

The Volturi coven consisted of thousands of vampires who were guards of the Volturi Kings. The Kings of all vampires.

The three kings were Marcus, Aro, and Caius Volturi.
They had many guards but all of those guards were under the elite guards who were the kings personal guards. They were the closed to the kings in both in there position, but also in there unprofessional relationship. The kings and the elites had a more family style relationship. They were a family, but they didn't really show that side of their relationship around others.

The elites and the three kings became very close once they found out that they all had a connection to one special girl.

The three kings were mated to the brown haired beauty having meet her and spent time with her at a point in their lifetime.

The four elites have a soul bond with the same girl that is mated to their masters and kings. They also at one point in their lives either as humans or vampires met the girl and spent time with her before she died. They later being told that she one day will return to them and never leave them again.

Jane and Alec met Madison when they were still human. Madison was the same age as them and lived next door to the twins. The three had a hard home life and over all life but the trio were able to find happiness and acceptance in one another.

The family and village saw the twins as evil, and weird. In the minds of the towns people Jane and Alex were demons and/or witch's/warlocks.

Madison on the other hand was seen by her parents and the towns people as more of an object than an actual person.
Jane was very beautiful but the towns people dismissed her beautiful due to them believe she was evil which in Madison's mind was better than them using Jane like they did her.

Madison was seen as an object because of her beautiful. She had a beautiful face, and she had "perfect" curves. She was young and was caring which in some ways made her more vulnerable.

But the trio where each other's warmth and safety in their world that was cold and full of misery.

To be honest three of them saw themselves as triples rather than twins and a girl from a different family.

They had a connection like no other.

They called each other sisters and brother.

But the other people in there lives tried to keep them apart. People thinking that the "devil" twins would corrupt the brown eyed girl.

But no matter what nothing could keep the twins and the beauty apart.

So they saw each other in secret. It was challenging but they wouldn't have changed it at a if it met they were able to be with one another.

Unfortunately...one horrible day Madison stamped and stood up for herself against a group of men trying to take advantage of the girl. She fought back, she yelled at them, hit them, and even she bite some of them,

But that lead to her being punished.
Which resulted in her death.

Jane and Alec felt it. They knew she was gone. It was like a part of their soul was taken away. They crumped the floor and held each other trying to comfort the other but it didn't help. Their sister, soulmate, and best friend was gone and was never coming back. The twins finally broke.

Not long after the death of their sister the twins were being killed at the stake. The village couldn't live anymore with what they believed were evil twins,

But the twins were in luck as a vampire king was passing through when he saw what was happening, he felt this instant feeing to help the boy and girl that were tied to the stakes in the middle of town.

The twins were saved..but no matter how much time went by the piece of their soul never repaired. But they knew one day it would, once they were finally reunited with their soul sister.

The other elites and kings met the girl in other ways individually. She met Aro, Felix, Marcus, and of course Jane and Alec when they are still human. But she met Cauis and Demitri when they were already vampires. They all loved, all in different ways. Aro, Marcus, and Cauis loved her as a lover. While Jane, Alec, Felix, and Demitri all loved her like siblings and best friends.

They all couldn't wait to see their little star again. They wanted her with them so much right this moment but they knew one day she will be with them forever and just needed to be patient. Which they could do as they would wait forever for her as long as one day they could see her again and spend the rest of eternity together.