when I meet him

Mimitta pov
I woke up this morning by hearing my mom calling me to wake up. I went out of my bed, streching my arms, then heading to the bathroom. I took a relaxing shower then went to my closet to dress my self. I took a lovely dress that I love and wore ot. I dryed my hair and lef it cearly and went out to the car that my familly been waiting for me not too long. We were going to visit my grands-parents in a city not that far. It's been a long time that I didn't saw them. I miss them so much and especially my cousin Adam that I used to play with 5 years ago.

      When we reached to there I stoped daydreaming about Adam "how will he look after years,  is he taller than me? How's he's face? Is he good looking??" Then I went out of the car. I saw my g-ps waiting for us. I runed to give them a tight hug expressing how much I missed them. Then a tall brow skined boy went out of the door. He looked at me and it was the first time that our eyes met. He was so damn sexy with his absoments cauze he was shirless. I couldn't take away my eyes on him cauze it's just that he's attractive. I stoped loking at him when my grand-mother said:" Did you reconize him or not? I think that you didn't " with a funny tone then I asked her:" Do I know him(her)???!" As me and him said at the same time. They all laughed at us (all the familly exept me and him) then my mom said" He's adam Meryem......hahahaha" and continue her laugh. I turnd to him and said :" WooooW you completly changed.....and you are soooo se" I closed my mouth with my both hand and talked to my self ' sexy??! What the fuck are saying Meryem ' the I stopped daydreaming again when I realised that he is coming to me and then he HUGGED ME???!!!!!°0° :O Then he broked the hug and whispred in my ear"I missed you so much...Mimitta" I blushed realy hard and almost fell on the floor because of his hot breath againist my ear it feels so so so nice and amazing . I just wished that we can stay like that for ever...... woooow.....Uh . I stopped daydreaming again whe  my mom calle me to take my bag and put it in of the rooms that where I will spend the nights. I went to take it then he grabbed it from my hand and said with a smile:" It seems havy I'll carry it for you". I thanked him with a hot red cheks.

Mouving fast(sorry)

     It was already 12 am and I was just staring at that gorgeous creature that is in front of me. I liked every thing about him. His eyes.. his black smooth hair..his pinkish lips..his brown skin that make him sexy..his laugh...everything about him. Then I yawned and execused my self and asked my grand-mither where I will be sleeping then she asked Adam to acompagne me . When we reached the room, it smells a perfect man prefume that I just realised that it was Adam's smell. Then I asked him:" who owne this room??" He answered:" me." I said :" Ahhh good" then I said loudly:" WHAT ....YOU.. IS THAT M-MEAN T-THAT I-I I WILL S-SLEEP WITH Y-Y YOU????!!" He just nodded meaning yes. I stoped shoked then entered the room. I realised that there is just one big bed . He puted my things and reached to the bathrom telling me that he will take a shower. He closed the door and I started to jump all over the room . Then I saw a laptop on the desk. I went closer and pressed on the button on and I saw a photo of mine when I was little with him holding hands and smilling at each other and on the top of it was writen" I wish you could love me like I do..............I miss you so much my love". I stayed frozen until I realized that he is out of the bathroom with a towen wrapped around his hips. Then he went  closer to me. He helded my hand and thowed me on his king sized bed. And then...........

______________________________________________________________________________
This is my first time writing a story on my life. I hope you guys like it specially you mimitta
So let's meet again in the second chapter
Bye ♡♡♥♡♡