The proposal

Mimi pov

I was really hurt when I saw her kissing him.

I thought that he was just playing with my heart.

He apologized billion times but I will accept it in one condition " You have to propose to me in front of your friends. Then I will forgive you."

"I'll do whatever you want just order. Princess"

"Tomorrow you will take me to the pool, invite your friends and then propose to me in front of them. Okay?"

"But it's embarrassing. Tell me shopping else. "

" no. I want it a and I will tell you the second thing before going to sleep. Now let's go I'm tiered already."

Then he called one pod hoods friends to take that crazy bitch to her house.

We drove to the house and when we opned the door my mom comes running to me yelling" my princess how was your date? Were did you go? "

"Mom slow down. " I told her while my sister ,my grandma was coming what we did except about the disgusting kiss with that slut.

Then I went to his room where I was straying at and found him with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He was so so hot. He has a perfect body with his hair wet just oh my God I really cant resist him.

The next thing I did was grabbing as towel and a large shirt with a short and my underwears.

I showered and wore my clothes.
I went out and saw the lights off.

Suddenly the lights switched on and I saw a big paper wrote on it ' pleaaase forgive me'
And next to it a diamond ring.

I went to take the ring but he backhugged me and held my hands " not to fast you will take it when you forgive me " he whispered in my ear.

" okay I forgive but don't look at any other girl other than me okay cause I want you to be mine just mine"

Then he took the ring and held my hand " let me take and make you mine "

He entered the ring and kissed my hand "now you are all mine and I'm all yours "

He kissed me in the lips, after some minutes we broke the kiss and he took me to the bed bridal style.

We cuddled each other and went to dreamland.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I hope you like it and please like and leave comments

By~~~~~
I love you all

Specially you my bff mimitta