The first date and the girl(ending)

Adam pov

I woke up and realized that it was our day date.

I showered and got dressed.

   I went out and found that she was checking her self in front of the mirror.

   She was so so so cute in the dress that she was wearing. 

   As I started checking her she said" do I look bad in that dress? "

   "Oh no you look completely good.  So Lets get going shall we? " I asked her.

   She noded and I held her hand and we went in a walk till the park that we were together since kindergarten.

   We talked about random stuff and I heard her stomach growled.

   I laughed at her and took her by the hand to an ice cream  shop cause I know that she loves ice cream.

   I ordered to her her favourite strawberry flavor and I took chocolate one.

We went to watch a movie but we found only a scary one.

I was happy cause I love scary movies. We entered the room to watch it after that I bought cola and a popcorn pack to enjoy the movie.

   I didn't know that she got scared that easily because she always hide her face in my chest.

   Actually I didn't watch the movie I watched her instead because she was lovely and cute.

When we got out it was late afternoon.

   I didn't realized it that the day already came to his end.

   So I wanted to take her to a special place  that I really love.

I drove to the beach and I closed her eyes until that moment came.

   "Open your eyes now sweety" I said as she was amazed about what she saw.

   It was a nice view of the sunset .

   One of my hands held her by the waist and the other hand reached to her face.

   She was smiling at me "  Meryem , I love you , maybe I'm Not your first but I'm preparing my self for being your last. The feelings that you give can't be described in words. If only you would have my eyes to see what  I see in you.

   I think that when you are in love you feel something strange like butterflies but for me I feel fireworks when I see your dazzling smile.

  You are my first thing to think of every morning and night .

   When you were far away from I wanted to kidnappe you and run to my own world but you we're having your private life.

   I thought that you won't see me or realize me but you surprised me.

   Thank you for loving me Meryem.

   I really appreciate it. And don't ever think that I will leave even if we gets some little fights always make that in mind that you are my love, my life  my everything.

I love you and I know that it's not enough to express my feelings how much harder I try cause you are so perfect. "

" I really don't know what to say
Cause Im touched with your words and I lo-"

   I kissed her.  At that moment the sun gone and she kissed me back.

   It was a passionate kiss. Then someone interrupted our precious moment.

  "Hey...ge-get your hands off of my boy-huh-boyfriend he's mine right Adam? Hahaha aaaaah I really really love you why can't you just kiss me like last time in the hotel huh wh-" she is my friend and she drunk.

She is always like that since I rejected her.

"Who are you? And are you referring to my fiancé? " Mimi yelled at her.

"No she's mistaken and she's one of my friends.  She is always like that when she got rejected ".

" hey Fatima zahra do you want me to take you to your house? "

"Kiss me ".

I usually kiss her when I feel to give up on my feelings about Mimi so I kissed her.

AND...
.

.

.

.

.I..

.

.

FORGOT.

.

.

.

ABOUT MIMI

.

.

OH FUCK I'M SCRUWED UP NOW SHE WILL HATE ME
.

.

.

.NOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID ME what did I do

I'm so stupid

But

Mimi pov

It was a nice day until that crazy bitch showed from nowhere and kissed  my fiancé.

He pulled him self from her and I slaped her.

I gave him a hurtful look and went back to the car.

Tears start falling over my cheeks.

Then he opened the door and kneeled in front of me.

"I'm so so so so so so so so sorry Mimi pleaaaaaaaaaaase forgive me pleaaase I'm begging you "

"Who is she " I said in a cold tone.

"She's just a slut that want to ruins everything so let's just forget about her huh? " as tears formed in his eyes.

I want to forgive him but I want something in reward so I said as I was wiping my tears away.

   "I would forgive you in one condition okay?"

   "I will accept everything just order.  What do you want?"

" uuuuuuh...... ummmmmm

Hope you love it guys pleaaase like and comments

Byr now
Love you all