First kiss

Adam pov

I left her exploring my room and went to the bath for taking a fresh shower. I finished showring and wrapped a towl around my waist . I oppened the door and I saw her staring to the wallpaper on my computer . I runed to her and grabbed her thin wraist and layed her on my bed and went closer to her like I will kiss her but I whispered to her:" Please don't touch my things " and I was shocked after what I did . I kissed her in the check. Then I grabbed my clothes and went back to the toilette to wear them.
I went out and I saw her changing her clothes. She was wearing a large t-shirt and a short . I was staring at her sexy legs for awhile and then she said:" where I will be sleeping ?" I repleyed :" In the bed me " she just went there and laid on the bed and went to sleep . She was tired. I went next to her and told her goodnight she replyed night to me then I turned the lights of .

Mimitta pov

I was still very surprised about what he did to me, the way he pressed his soft wet lips on my check. And I wondred if he loved me like what was writng in the wallpaper of his computer . I rolled to see his sleepy face but his back was backing. Then I went to dreamland after a while.
At the morning I felt a hot breath in front of my mouth then I realised that he was facing me and when I openned my eyes he KISSED ME . I was very surprised then he went of the bed and apologised to me and he said:" Meryem I always loved you and and I truly love you so would you be my girlfriend??!" I was shocked and in the same time I want to taste his lips again then I replyed:" Yes I will " he jumped of joy and hugged me tightly . When he broked the hug he pressed his lips againist mine and kissed me passionally then he bite my botom lip asking me for accepting his tongue in my mouth. I openned it and he explored all my mouth. I begun to moan as he pulled me to the bed . He put down his hand undre my shirt and touched my tummy as I moan louder. Then I breaked the kiss for breathing then I walked to the bathroom to wash my face and change my clothes into a comfy t-shirt and a skinny jeans. Then I left him in the room washing his face.

At the dinning room I found all the familly eating breakfast . I greated them and sitted next my grand-mother. Then he greated them and sitted next me . Then I noticed that all of them looking at me I asked them what then my mom said:" did you sleep well last night ?" I blushed and turned my eyes and found him blushing too. Then I aswered her :" yes I had a good night I slept well ." Then my grand-father qsked Adam:" did something happend between you too last night cauze I think that I'm right....right Adam??!". He said:" no-nothing happned last night " then he stands up and grapped me with him to garden and said:" don't tell them okay until it's the right time okay ?;)" then he kissed me not too long and we went back to the dinning room and we finished then I went to play with my sister then all of my cousins came to play along. We was playing bascketball. I was holding the ball in my hands and one of my cousins came to take it from me but I blocked him. He was behind me moving along with me then he backhugged me and we turned around. Then I saw Adam comming and he pulled him tighter untill he hited the ground. And Adam said:" Don't ever dare to touch her you get it ." And he grabbed me until we reached his room. He took a little box in his hands and left the room with our hands Intertwined until we reached the dinning room that all the family was still there talking . He let go of my hand after all of the eyes was on us and turned to my dad telling him:" Uncle would you like me as a husband to your prencesse?" I was in a complete shock right know then my dad answered:" that choice is back to her but for me it's yes right honey?" My mom nodded as an answer . Then he bend("bowed" hhh remember mimi) in front of me and said "Meryem would you be mine for the rest of your life and be yours for all my life??". I stopped for over 30s and answered "Yes I would like to" then he oppened the little box and took my hand and he entred the ring in my finger and they all cheared us as I heard some of them saying " I knew he would marry her" then they said that the weeding will be in the next two weeks I thaught ' oh my god this is happening faster than I thaught' then he kissed me infront of them all I blushed so hard and he hugged me.

____________________________________________________ ____________ _________________________________
Hope you like it just keep reading this story There is a place that will come very very interesting in the 4th chapter okay
I love you my bff mimi
You will be my forever best friend
I hope we will still like that in the future ♡♡♥♡♡
_______________________________________________ _______________________________________