Part 4

As the two ran away it was already midnight they rushed home to sleep because they had school in the morning. They arrived at home. R:hey Kai do you mind if you sleep in my bed tonight I get bad dreams about Allison. K: of course I can come here. Kai hugged Rachel tightly to sleep. The next day at school. Hey Rachel I heard about what happened ha! It's sad that your all alone and all your friends are dead haha. Said Nina the bully of Rachel. R: can you just leave me alone? N: how sad you can't even defend yourself. Rachel came up with an idea. Hey Nina come to John Adams hospital I Have gift for tot there. N: um okay I guess I'll be there. After school it was just Nina and Rachel Kai was still in school. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Yelled Rachel she yelled because she wanted Chrissy to k!ll Nina. N: why did you yell? Said Nina scared. But Rachel was already gone she ran away. But then the unexpected happened Chrissy appeared in Nina's way. N: C-Chrissy?... said Nina crying. Hello Nina you made a terrible mistake coming here little girl. Said Chrissy demonically.W-what are you going to do said Nina scared. I'm going to end your life here. Said Chrissy. W-what you can't do- and just like that Nina was dead....

 W-what you can't do- and just like that Nina was dead

Chrissy wanted a friend to help with murdering people. But no one was here to help but she had a sister but she was dead. Rachel and Kai lost there way back home. Rachel started to freak out she went crazy. But Kai tried calming her down. K: idiot stop freaking out where going to find our way soon. R:no! Remember what happened to mom and dad? They lost there way home and then died of the cold. K: Rachel that's not going to happen because I'm here I'm going to find the way back home soon. But Rachel just ignored him. Rachel was walking until she realised she was lost. She screamed Kai Kai Kai but no one heard her. K: Okay I think I found the-. Rachel?! Rachel?! Said Kai worried. KAI!!! Screamed Rachel! Suddenly Chrissy came. Hello Rachel as Chrissy was about to stab Rachel Kai came. LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE YOUR FREAK!! Yelled Kai. Chrissy ran away. And Rachel and Kai ran. Rachel stopped and hugged Kai. K: listen the reason I care about you is because...I love you and your the only family I have left... I just don't want to lose you. Said Kai sadly. Rachel hugged Kai really tight and started crying. Hey hey hey!.. shhh shhh.... don't cry let's go home... okay cmon!.. but then something unexpected happened.