Part 6

They see Emmys old friend named Amelia Emmy haven't seen her sins middle school. E:Amelia what are you doing here?! A: I was looking for home... E:are you lost? A:no no Chrissy brought me here. R: what..why?!. A: she wanted a friend to help her kill people.. And I just couldn't say no..I was told to kill someone named Rachel,Kai,and Emmy, and another girl I keep forgetting her name. E:Oh look at the time we got to go bye. A:oh okay bye hehe. They ran as fast as they could. As they were running they got lost. E: I think where lost. R:well you can just call your friends to pick us up?. E:no Amelia has my phone. R:I'll go get it for you. E:RACHEL WATCH OUT!. Chrissy was behind Rachel. And there she was laying there all dead.

 And there she was laying there all dead

E:RACHEL NO! WAKE UP! E: What am. I going to do now?... Little did Emmy know Chrissy was behind her planing to stab her and she did. Now they were both dead. A few days pas by and Kai went to look for Rachel and he saw her laying dead on the ground he cried and screamed he wanted to die with his sister and Chrissy stabbed him laying on his sister Kai was happy that he died ontop of he's sister Chrissy went to hind the bodys was this the end  of there lives? But then Rachel was floating in the air. Rachel had an overprotective angel. The angels name was Gio. Gio made Rachel,Emmy and Kai alive but Kai wouldn't wake up. But then something amazing happend..