Part 5

They saw there parents head floating in the air stand behind me said Kai and Rachel stud behind Kai K:mom dad?... yes honey... said there mom with a creepy voice look into our eyes and we will take your soul said there dad. Rachel look down said Kai they both looked down and found there way back home. Rachel locked all the doors and windows and closed all the circuits. 4 minutes pass someone knocked on the door Rachel went and answered it. It was Camellia Oh hey Cam! Said Rachel. C:hey is it cool if I sleepover? R:sure go ahead okay thanks. Rachel went over and locked the door. C: why did you lock the door?! R:I have something to tell you. C:um okay? Rachel tells her about Chrissy and all the people she murdered. C: oh my god!!! That's so cool! Cam trust me it's not cool it's scary and creepy  said Rachel angry. C:okay then I want to see the abandoned hospital. R: No you can't Chrissy will end your life! C: we'll be careful cmon please!!!. R: ugh fine KAI!!!. K:what's up dummy? Me and Camellia want to go to the hospital. K: okay then I'm coming too I'm not letting you both going on your own. They go to the hospital and they enter the hospital. Camellia sees all dead body's and sees her friend Nina. Oh...my...gosh... R:QUICK CHRISSY IS COMING! They go hide in a dark room. But they leave Camellia behind. R:where is Camellia?! K: I think she's still at the exit door. R:no no no no... Rachel wanted to go get Camellia but it was to late. Chrissy had already found her and stabbed her. Rachel starting crying again. And Kai hugged her tightly not letting her go. The next day at school. Rachel had a new kid on there class her name was Emmy. She wore a green ribbon just like the one Chrissy wore. Rachel felt really suspicious. Emmy was assigned to sit next to Rachel. Everyone had to introduce there self.  After the class was dismissed Rachel was volunteering to show Emmy around the school. Until Rachel said I used to have a friend who wore the exact same ribbon as you. Wow thats so cool I'd like to meet her one day! Said Emmy excited. Yeah um totally she'll be so excited to meet to meet you i guess. Great i heard we have a test tomorrow let's go to my house to study together. Said Emmy. As Emmy led me to her house I was so amazed her house was so beautiful and big! Emmy had everything a girl ever wanted. As 5 minutes wet by we took a small break Emmy was looking at herself in the mirror all the time.

 As 5 minutes wet by we took a small break Emmy was looking at herself in the mirror all the time

Emmy was pretty and smart if you asked me her parents where the nicest people ever to exist. They got her everything she wanted. We finally finished studying but then Kai called Rachel. K: RACHEL RACHEL WHERE ARE YOU?! CHRISSY DID'NT KIDNAP YOU DID SHE?!. Said Kai worried. R: Relax dude I'm at a friends house. K: Oh thank god be home soon! R: I will!. E:hey Rachel my mom just bought us both dresses to go to a fancy restaurant. R:yeah sure let me just call my brother to let him know. Rachel calls her brother. Her brother agrees but her brother is coming too. R:hey Emmy is it okay if my brother comes along? E:sure I guess but only if I get to sit next to him. R:yeah sure I don't mind. R:who's driving us?. E: I am. R: no way you drive? E:yeah now let's go. They go to pick up some of Emmy's friends and then go to the restaurant. E: let's pick out a table. They pick out a table but there only two tables left. E: okay I'm going to pick who's sitting with me. Rachel. And that's it you guys go find another table I don't care cmon let's go. Emmy and Rachel both sit down until Rachel's brother arrives. E: oh my goodness! Rachel who is he?!. R: that would we my brother. E: Rachel he's so hot!!!

K:hello Rachel and random girl-

K:hello Rachel and random girl-. R:Kai! I told you to wear something good!. K:this is good I just bought it. E:hey pretty boy I'm Emmy you must be Kai heheh. K:hey nice to meet you?. R: Kai be nice!. K: I am!. E: well anyway Kai I'm in love with you will you be my boyfriend?. Said Emmy. K: no sorry your not my type. R:I'm sorry Emmy I sure you'll find someone else. K:well it was good seeing you Emmy. E: yeah whatever just leave. R:Emmy! Be nice. E:ugh. R:I'll see you home!. K:stay safe don't go anywhere near that hospital. And like that he left Emmy heartbroken. R:don't worry Emmy I'm here for you. E:thanks Rachel your the best. They started hugging. E:what hospital was Kai talking about?. R: I guess I'll tell you but promise you won't tell anyone!. E: okay I promise not too. R:I'll tell you in the bathroom. They went to the bathroom and Rachel locked the door. R:there was once a girl named Chrissy she always wore a green ribbon people always wondered why Chrissy always wore the ribbon. And there was once a boy named Noah,Noah and Chrissy fell in love. Noah would ask Chrissy why she wore that ribbon but every time Chrissy would say I mustn't tell you.and every day Noah was asking and asking and asking but Chrissy wouldn't tell him. One day Chrissy got very sick and got rushed to the hospital. Until Chrissy called Noah by her side and said: now I can tell you about the ribbon. Unity the ribbon said Chrissy and then Noah slowly United the ribbon. Little did he know he made a terrible mistake. Once he was finished uniting her ribbon. Chrissy's head fell off... E: oh my gosh! We need to go to the hospital I want to see her! NO! Said Rachel E:but why it's not like she killed anyone? Rachel started crying. E: hey...hey...it's okay. Emmy hugged Rachel.

As they where hugging Rachel told her about all her friends that were killed by Chrissy

As they where hugging Rachel told her about all her friends that were killed by Chrissy. E: I'm so sorry I didn't know..! R:it's okay I'm used to it by now. Emmy was still hugging Rachel. E:let's go to my house you'll love it there. E: do you feel comfortable if I held your hand?. R: I don't mind:). They ran to the limo and got to Emmys house and Rachel slept beside Emmy on the bed because there was no more room in the house Emmys friends where sleeping in the guest's room. The next morning before school Emmy wanted to show Rachel around the house. They went to see Emmys 2nd room Emmy had two rooms all for herself.

 They went to see Emmys 2nd room Emmy had two rooms all for herself

R: you have a beautiful room I love it!. After Emmy showed her around the house. They both wanted to skip school. Emmy wanted to see the hospital and they went even though it was a bad idea!. They still went. They entered the hospital and went to hide a small room. E:so where is Chrissy? Asked Emmy R: I don't know maybe she's upstairs. They both went to check up stairs. Until Emmy yelled for Chrissy but she was no where to be found. They looked everywhere in the hallways in the rooms in the ER but nothing they gave up and just went home but then a flying knife almost hit Emmy they looked to see who it was but there was no one there they ran as fast as they could but the exit door was locked they didn't know what to do until someone appeared in there way.