Chapter 29

Janae P.O.V (Next Day)

We took the next flight back to Nola. Once everybody found out the news they we're so pissed off.

I tried calming them down, but lord knows that made things worse.

They kept asking me why I wasn't upset and I couldn't tell them right away.

Jayceon was the only one keeping me calm. He told me everything was going to be okay and he would help me out.

I mean I have money, but you can't just up and find the perfect house and get it when you want, so I told him I would be out his house in two weeks.

Jayceon was on Chris's private jet. We would've been on there, but Chris said it was sort of full.

I sat back in my seat about to put headphones in when Malaysia tapped me.

"Yes?" I said lowly.

"Look at this, I forgot to show you earlier. I screenshot it before we left," she said handing over her phone.

"Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill spotted at Lil Wanye's big birthday bash kissing! Where was August at this time? No one knows!:

I smiled reading the rest and looking at the pictures. I proved August wrong.

"I hope he feels hurt," I mumbled.

"Stop, you know you still like- love him or whatever Nae"

"Doesn't matter I proved myself, so case closed I said as I put the headphones back in my ears and closed my eyes.

**

I was standing in what used to be my yard with Malaysia.

I told everyone else to go out and get something to eat while I waited on Jayceon to get here.

"I can't believe my house is gone," I said lowly.

"Me either, I wonder how it started," Malaysia said as she walked around the house.

"You don't think it was Jordan?" I asked.

"I don't think she would have did this Nae, but I can find out if you'd like"

I nodded slowly.

"Okay when is Jay-

Just then a black and yellow challenger pulled up.

We walked down to it blocking the sun with our hands a little and scrunched up our faces.

The windows we're tinted, so I didn't know right away.

The door flew open and it was Jayceon with some shades on.

"Jay!" I said and smiled.

"Hey Janae Hey ? Malaysia? Right?" He said staring her up and down.

She nodded.

"Word coo' So this was your house huh?" he asked looking around.

"Yep. Was," I said putting emphasizes on "was"

"Did you find out how it started?"

"Fire department said they don't really know, but they're going to go into some investigation," I said as I walked up to the garage.

It was the only thing still standing with my car and I was happy for that.

"Damn, where's the fam?"

"At AppleBees waiting on me and Malaysia," I said walking back to him.

"Ya'll can ride with me, I'll take you"