Chapter 33

Janae's P.O.V

"So how did it go?" Jayceon asked sitting next to me on the bed.
"It went okay actually, he was mad at first but after I explained everything he was good with it" I said as I rubbed the lotion on my leg.

"That's wonderful, is he going to celebrate King's birthday?" Jayceon asked rubbing the lotion on my other leg."There's been a change in plans! He still wants to do something small for King's birthday tomorrow, but he going to plan something big sometime this week." I said smiling.

"He's only turning one Janae, what is the boy going to remember?" Jayceon asked standing up getting furious."I mean he hasn't been in his life Jay! He does want to spend time" I spitted back.

"Yeah okay" he said as he walked out of the door.

What's his problem? I thought as I walked into the living room where August and King were.
He said he wanted to stay over and chill with King and I was fine with it.

"King!" I yelled and he looked up from August.
"Ma-Ma!" he yelled grabbing his hands out at me. "No, sit with your daddy little boy." I said as I sat down next to them.

"He must truly likes you August, because everytime he sits with someone and I don't get him he starts crying." I said laughing."I have that magic touch Janae." August said as he touched my thigh sending chills directly down my back."That you do." I said sliding his hands off me.

"I have a request Janae" he said as he put King down on the floor."Yes?" I asked turning around in the couch his way." I want you and King to move with me in Atlanta"

"Atlanta? You stay there? Since when?" I asked lifting my right eyebrow up."I moved there after I found out you left Nola. I moved my mom and nieces there"

"I mean I want you in King's life, so give me some time to think okay?" I asked picking up King. "You have until after King's birthday, I just came here because Morgan told me you was coming back." He said tickling King's feet causing him to laugh.
"Well that's a lot of time!" I said sarcastically."I know mane." He said in a chuckle.

"Since you're daddy, you will put him to bed and wake up with him. King has a bad habit of waking up during the night to play." I said laughing walking to Jayceon's room.

"Jay." I said lowly and knocked, but the door was opened. Cali was out like a light.
"Jay?" I said again, but a little louder.

"You're telling him no Janae right?" Jay asked walking over to me."Wha-What are you talking about?" I asked nervously."Don't play stupid Janae, I heard you what he asked you" he said hovering over me.

"I don't kn-

"Bullshit!"he said as he slapped me causing me to hold my face."I'm sorry Janae, don't cry"

"Why you hit her daddy?" Cali said standing up in the bed."We play fighting princess." He said lying.
"But you fussed at her to!" Cali said screaming as she ran out.

I didn't even cry I just stood in shock did he really hit me? I just walked out and was about to go into my room when August popped up. "You okay? I heard screaming." He asked examining me, but I kept my cheek hidden by my hair because I didn't know if he left a mark.

"Yeah just was kissing Cali goodnight," I said lowly trying to end the conversation that was starting. "You okay Ms.Janae? I don't know why daddy so angry at you." Cali said coming out the bathroom behind August.

"What happen lil ma?" August said bending to her level."Daddy slap ms.Janae and fussed at her"

August stood up and pushed my hair to the side and touched what must've been the bruise.
He pushed me aside and charged in the room Jayceon was in and started throwing punches as he tackled him down. I couldn't even push him off August had full force on him.

Cali was yelling but it all blurred and faded away and everything got dark and I slowly felt myself falling....

******************

"Janae wake up ma." I heard August's voice as I blinked my eyes around getting used to the light. Malaysia,Morgan,
Malani,Deandrae,Julian, and August we're hovering over me.

"Huh?" I said adjusting myself in the bed. "You okay?" Julian asked getting in the hospital bed beside me and I nodded. "Where's Cali and Jayceon?" I asked looking around."Gone, Ma" August spoke and I sighed.

The memory came back that he had hit me and August nearly knocked him clear out.

"Can I talk to August for a second you guys?" I asked and they nodded stepping out.

"Where's my King?" I asked."He's with Jermaine outside, I didn't want to bring him in here to see you like this." He said sitting on the bed and I nodded.

"Why did he feel the nerve to hit you mane?" August asked wandering off."I don't know he got upset, because I was thinking about moving with you"

"Not again!"August said looking at me this time."What you mean not again?"

"I never liked him! he abused my little cuzzin because she was thinking about reconnecting with her ex" August said in a sigh."No wonder you never wanted me around him"

"Yeah." He said as he put his head in his hands.

"August we're going to come with you" I said sitting up rubbing his shoulder."Fa real ma?"

I nodded."Under one condition though"

GO READ MY NEXT BOOK > ROYALTY [Chris Brown] "The King is King again"

Vote/Comment!
August MM.
Short just to finish off the last chapter.