1

Note:- I am continuing the book but only if you make sure to comment and vote

_________________________________

The moon was on its glow as the king of the whole sky and the stars twinkled with him and the scenery brought people to their memories.... Some good some bad.. The same scenario is being seen by a angel like woman.She looked eternally beautiful and her face carried the innocence.She is too good and innocent for this cruel world.She looked beautiful but her face was gleaming with precious like tears that travelled from her cheek and disappeared soon but not the pain. Suddenly her phone rang, which brought her out of her world. Wiping her tears, she picked up her phone which read Neeti.' Pari I am so happy today.. Finally my Sanju proposed me for marriage... You saw it right, but why did you went away from there without even wishing me. I am upset but Sanju made me really happy' Hearing her words, Parineet's fake smile faded. She was again reminded of her sorrow which was no less than a nightmare for her.What she saw today broke her half broken heart. Where the other's person house was building, her house was broke completely today. ' Hello... Hello... Pari.... PARI' Pari was brought back from her dread thoughts ' Sorry Neethi, where you telling something? ' I was asking why did you went away so soon? I wanted to introduce Sanju to my bestest, bestest friend' Neetii said happily. Pari was happy that her friend finally got her happiness but what about her. What was her mistake in that. ' I am so sorry Neeti actually I was feeling a bit headache so I went back home. Nothing much but I am so happy for you Neeti' Pari said trying to be a excited even though she was happy for her in her heart' Don't worry you can introduce your Sanju when you guys planned to get married' Pari told again faking her excitement. Nitti blushed and replied' Soon Pari.. Oh god, I disturbed you late night when you are tired sorry dear. Take good rest. Ok Good Night dear Pari' ' Good night Neeti' and ended the call. Pari fell in her bed and started crying' Hey Matarani, what mistake did I do? I have always been kind and obedient girl but why all the miseries fall in me' She cried her heart out..................

Somewhere a fit far away,
A grown up and handsome man was crying like a five year old while clutching the duppta of a girl probably younger than him ' Shhh... It's done bhaiya, don't cry anymore.. You are a brave boy right. Stop crying otherwise your Myra would also start crying' Myra while she was controlling her tears told to her Elder brother who snuggled to her like a child would to his mother. ' Why did he hit me, just because Yuvan did not eat the food and played violin, tell na Myra' And he started crying. Myra had to be mentally strong for her elder brother. Though she is not able to physically save her brother from the the mental torture of their step mother and and their cousin brother. ' Yuvaan beta, are you okay' They heard the voice of their beloved Daddusa. He being in his old age is not able to safe his own beloved grandson from the torture of his step mother and cousin brother. He sat beside his grandchildren and caressed their hairs when they laid their head on his lap. After their mother's decease, their daddusa became their mother. Yuvann was still crying but slept after some time as he became tired of crying and the warmth of his love of his granpa and sister provided him to forget his outer pain. But what about his inner pains? Myra started weeping, she was not able to see his baby elder brother going through so much pain' Daddusa, when will bhaiya be cured? I can't see him suffering anymore that to when nobody is around him' Daddusa patted her head and whispered' Soon baccha.. Soon..Matarani listens and watches everything my dear. She would soon cure all the problems'
Even though Myra was still doubt full but she trusted her Goddess and left it in her hands..
________________________________
Indeed whatever Daddusa said is true, God cares and loves all his children equally, if you are in problem, they would definitely have their solution.... Let's see further what is written in the destiny of our Yuvneet..
________________________________To be continued...

Vote- 20+ Comments- 30+

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of Yuvneet... And thank you so much for your love for prologue and I hope I get the love till the very end... I changed the character of Myra a bit...I don't watch BCHD but I had a bit of idea of Myra's character but I thought why not to make her Yuvaan's blood sister and that to a bit strong like Banni( not much though) as our Pari is very innocent and naive girl ❤.....If you feel something is wrong in the chapter then please comment in the section so I can correct it in future chapter... Till then bye❤

 Till then bye❤