Random ass writing

"You broke your own record again bro" Jae highfived Jude with a proud expression clearly visible on his face.Jude is the school's pride and joy,of course he's happy for her.

"Oh damn.How much?" Jude asked between breaths.

"15.34 secs for 200 metres" Jae took a glance on his notes.

"Not bad.I'll try to get it down to 14 secs for nationals" The masculine figured girl wiped her sweats using the hem of her sleeveless jersey.

"You're working too hard don't you think?"

"Stop bullshitting Jae.The others are supposed to be here by now right? Ask them to run 5 laps around the field and start warming up.Im gonna go set up our training spot" Jude ordered her leader assistant to work and sip down her water bottle while walking away.

"Right.Got it"

"Han.I want us to try this new sheet but its a little hard.Can you handle it?" Aera handed a piece of paper that seemed to be the new sheet shes been talking about.

Han took the paper from her and start analysing whatever's written there.Out of sudden,her pretty dainty fingers starts strumming the strings of her bass to the notes of the sheet.

Sounds about right "like this?" she simply looked up from her seat to face Aera's impressed self.

"You never disappoint" she pat Han's shoulder twice before leaving to her place with a smile.

Han flashed a small grin when she saw the love of her life walking into her practice session in the school hall right after Aera left.

As Jude walked closer,Han stood and jumped off the stage to meet her.

Their eyes met.

"Hey,guess whats this" Jude had an envelope in her hand with a forced smile which was obvious,plastered on her face.

"Hm no idea" Han played along and took the envelope from Judes hand.

"They think I'm your best friend and that I could pass this stupid love letter to you" she rolled her eyes full of annoyance.

"Im gonna keep this" Han folded the despised letter and fit it into her pocket with a teasing smile carving onto her lips.

"Keep that? Again? You should throw them all out and I should probably kiss you in front of everyone to tell them you don't want their letters anymore" Jude folded her arms to her chest.Protesting

"Whoa calm down you jealous pig...I wanna do this often.Its actually pretty entertaining to see you this way.Cute" Han smiled again.

"...remember Han,you're 7cm shorter than me.Don't call me cute"

"Oh so now you're playing heights?"

"..no-?" Jude replied with her eyes looking somewhere else,not wanting to see the face of the fire breathed dragon in front of her.

"Look at me you punk"

Jude immediately got her eyes back at her gorgeous girlfriend standing right before her.

"Okay okay Im sorry" Jude scratched her non itchy head.

"Good.Are you busy now?"

Jude blanked for a moment.

"Now? I just finished my training so theres nothing else to do.Why?"

"Come play the bass with me" Han held Jude's warm hand,ready to drag her to the stage.

"LOOKING LIKE THIS????" Jude held herself back from getting dragged.

"Whats wrong?"

"You guys look like you're about to go to an art museum while IM WEARING MY BRIGHT ASS JERSEY WITH NO SLEEVES"