Meow

"Shit dude,this is the fourth love letter you've received today,and its not even recess yet" Jae patted Jude's back in amusement meanwhile Jude wasn't really feeling as thrilled as Jae was.She was feeling rather...unsettling.

"I guess its that time of the year again huh.." Jude muttered to herself as she inspected the newly received envelope in her hand that was full of hand drawn hearts and flowers.

You might be wondering,what does she mean by 'that time of the year'? Well its the season where athletes would grind themselves up for competitions as school representatives.They would train from morning till afternoon while everyone's attention would go on them.Some would even skip classes to watch them train,no matter guys nor girls.

Especially when Jude's,the head of the athletic team would be there.

Well no joke,who wouldn't want to see Jude all sweated out and giving orders? The field is the only place where Jude,isn't really Jude.

"You should be happy man! Oh I'd be thrilled to have people liking me" Jae snapped the girl back to reality.

"Heh..as if you don't get letters like this on a daily basis.I only get these during sports seasons" Jude scoffed as her hand started working on the love letter,unsealing it.

She then took the folded paper out before reading it.Jae couldn't help but to stick in his nose too and started reading along.

"Dear Jude,bla bla bla I like you bla bla bla you're so cool and cute bla bla bla please go out with me bla bla bla..signed,Hyowon...? The junior who just got into the team?" His widened eye looked at Jude while muttering the question.

"I think so.But whatever,its not like she'd beg me to date her or anything.If Han hears about this,she'd be so pissed" Jude frowned just at the thought of Han sulking and ignoring her for days,at least thats what she thinks Han will do.

"Meh,you and that bassist.Always" Jae rested his arm on her shoulder while rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"If you're jealous of us,say so.Bitter assed" Jude teased him.

"Please! I have tons of girls waiting in line for me"

"Loser!"

"Gather up people,start warming up" Jude checked the time on her watch,standing before her athletic team.

"Looks like we've gained ourselves some fans" Jae's remarks made Jude shot her head up and turn around to look at whatever he's looking at and there it was,a few students watching them from afar though she can't really recognise them but they seem like a bunch of juniors.

"Pft,why are they even here? I don't remember such things like this happening when our seniors were in charge" Jude grinned playfully as she goes back to setting a timer on her watch.

"They're here for me of course" Jae couldn't wipe that fancy smug off his face until Ari smacked his head from behind.

"My ass,who even are you to begin with?" Both Ari's hands were on her hips with a judgy look plastered over her face.

"Hey! Im the vice head okay? Keep that in mind"

"Yeah right.Oh Jude, I want to introduce you to someone.This is Minji,new girl in my class.She said she wanted to join the team" Ari moved aside,revealing a tall slender yet fit figure,pale skin with a sharp pair of eyes.

Minji smiled at Jude,thus offering out a hand.

"Minji,a pleasure to meet you Jude.You're quite famous around the district,heard a lot about you"

Jude return the smile and shook her hand,not knowing that this is the girl that'll bring doom into her life.

"Don't flatter me,I'm just doing what I do best at.Welcome to the team buddy,show me what you got"