Woah?

"5 minutes break" Hajoon,captain of the school's basketball team spoke breathlessly.

Han walked to the side of the court as if she's about to lose a leg.She crouched down and took her water bottle before chugging it down.

"You did great today" the familiar voice greeted from behind.

Han looked up as she was tightening the cap of the bottle to see Hajoon smiling.

"Oh thanks" Han stood up,facing the charismatic captain.

"Say,are you free this Saturday? Lets have a one on one match.Alone" Hajoon fixed her hair as she leaned closer towards Han.

"One on one? Can't promise" Han took a few steps back unconsciously.They're pretty close to each other by now.

"Why not?" Hajoon purposely taking small steps towards Han again,backing her to the wall.Han couldn't help but trap herself in the situation.

"What are you trying to do Hajoon?" Han looked up to her face with eyebrows furrowed as they were only at least 10cm apart.

"Oh nothing nothing.Just-" Hajoon crouched down to match their eye level while smiling teasingly before continuing.

"It'll really be a shame if you wont be coming" She whispered right into Han's ear,causing her to squirm around in discomfort.

"Woah woah Kim Ha Joon.What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Ah that voice.That loud yet delicate voice.

"Oh? If it isn't the head of the athletic team,Jude"Hajoon straighten her position and mockingly smiled towards Jude.

"Move away from her" Jude walked towards them with rage filling in each stomps.

Hajoon had no choice but to move.She wouldn't want to cause a scene here.She couldn't care less about Jude's reputation.Its her reputation that needs to be taken into intensive care.She's the captain moreover.

"Jude shush"  Han lowly muttered but loud enough for Jude to hear and proceeds to hold her hand.She knows how tough Jude can be in these situations.

"We're leaving.See you tomorrow" Han picked her things up while her hand still intertwined with Jude's and dragged the angry girl away with her,not letting Hajoon reply to her goodbye.

"I'll punch that motherfucker one day for sure if she doesn't stop flirting with you" Jude whined endlessly.

"It wasn't on purpose Jude.Plus it meant nothing to me" Han tried to calm her down.

"But she was backing you against the wall and all.That is so not cool" Jude protested.

Han smiled.

"You're cute when you're like this"

"Han stop it.Im angry right now" Jude had a very seriously frustrated expression plastered on her face.

"Okay okay continue being angry but just so you know,I won't look at no one else except you.Keep that in mind Jude" Han ruffled through Jude's blonde hair.

"Hannn" The taller female huffed.Han sure knows how to handle this kid.Her kid.

"Lets go back to your house today.I'll make up for everything that has happened just now"

Jude looked at Han in pure excitement.Her face immediately lit up.

"OKAY"