Eat

You might wonder,on such eventful days like this,who in their sane mind would trouble and keep themselves busy with work? Well,Han might not be insane but she's that person.As the Liyue Qixing's Tianquan,being busy on days you aren't supposed to is a norm.

Her head drooped low as she dropped her pen.Liyue's most festive annual festival,The Lantern Rite,is taking place tonight and as much as Han wanted to step outside and enjoy the view of the bustling city,she couldn't help herself to after seeing the piled up work she has around her table.

She wasn't planning to skip the fun but she wasn't planning to ignore her work even for just an hour too.Most of them are as important and has to be done as soon as possible.She hasn't failed yet to attend the annual festival every year but maybe,just maybe,this year is going to be her first.

She stood in that position for quite a while before fixing her posture,showing professionalism when someone knocked the door to her workplace.She cleared her throat.

"Come in"

A woman walked in.Baiwen,Han's secretary.

"Ah Baiwen,its you.What seems to be the problem?"

"There's no problem regarding anything,my lady.It just that someone is here to see you" Baiwen waited for further instructions.

"Who's this someone?If it isn't about an important matter,I respectfully refuse to see them" Han shifted her gaze back to her paper work.

"Sure,I'll let the Captain of The Crux know that you're busy"

"Wait-!" Her head shot up,looking directly at the door and back to Baiwen.

"Jude?"

"Yes my lady,Captain Jude.Shall I ask her to meet you another time?"

"No no no,let her in and you can leave her here alone with me" Han's mood improved just like that in a split second.

"Alright.I'll take my leave now"

Baiwen bowed a little as Han watched her exit her room.Jude's here? Han thought that she wasn't able to drop by since its so late now.Jude would usually arrive 5 days prior to the festival.This is unusual to her behaviour.

Han's train of thought we're disrupted by the sudden barge upon her door.

"Hey there Lady Tianquan.Still busy with work huh? Cmon now,put those aside" a familiar face stepped in.Too familiar perhaps.

"Captain.I wasn't expecting you to pay a visit" Han stood up from her chair,welcoming her guest.

"Things got a little out of hand back there at the Crux but its settled now so I dropped by while there's still time" Jude strutted her way to Han until the only thing that's keeping them apart is her desk.

Her head tilted as her expression scrunched in between her brows when her eyes met the messy surroundings of her room.Messy with papers she doesn't even know how to understand.Jude isn't quite fond of this habit of Han.

"You're kidding" Jude sarcasm filled the conversation.

"I know what you're going to say,Captain.Don't worry,the minute you walked in,I've decided to give my guest here a splendid night by my awaited presence.If you'd spend your time waiting a little while I get ready,it'll really help out" Han started organising her things that she could actually see and sets herself before the captain.

"Huh.Seems like a deal to me.Go on 'my lady'.I'll be waiting patiently here" Jude sat down on a foreign couch as her arms crossed against her chest,eyeing Han from head to toe.

"You want to see me undress don't you?"

"Yeah"

"Not right now"