Coffee girl part 2: Hound dog

Theres a video of the original hound dog ;)

A/N Here's me partying so I figured id add it since im going to be at E

A/N Here's me partying so I figured id add it since im going to be at E.Ps party :)

Dre's POV:
My mind was racing with thoughts! ELVIS was going to pick me up at my house in an hour and I had no idea what to wear. I needed to wow Elvis. I decided on a red tight fitted, coreseted mid length dress with a slit, some black heels and gold jewelry. I put on some light makeup and lip gloss and I curled my hair.

This but with no gloves I had hoped this outfit would be alright, I was so nervous I thought about drinking before the party

I had hoped this outfit would be alright, I was so nervous I thought about drinking before the party. I still couldn't talk to him properly but for whatever reason, he wanted to see me. So, I couldn't screw this up...this was my chance. I was ready with 12 minutes to spare, and I spent all that time pacing by the door. I nearly slipped when I heard a knock at the door... It was him. I clomped over to the door, took a deep breath and there he was leaning on the door frame. He had his black hair gelled back and was wearing a pink suit. His glare melted me like chocolate.

"Be still my heart, baby. You look so beautiful." he said taking my hand in his and gave it a kiss. I blushed deeply. "Thank you, Elvis. You look very handsome" I tried to say as confidently as possible.

Elvis's POV:

I couldn't take my eyes off of her, she looked so stunning. I led her to my car and opened the door for her to get in. I started the car and looked over at her and put a gentle hand on her bouncing knee.

"Dre, what can I do to make you less nervous? I want you to be comfortable around me." I meant it, she was a nervous wreck and I genuinely wanted to get to know her. She placed her small hand on mine and squeezed it and looked up at me. "I-it's not you I swear it. I'll try and relax. I'm really happy you asked me to come tonight. I suppose I'm in a bit of shock that you asked me." I smiled at her and laced our fingers together. " And why's that? Aren't you used to being asked out? With your good looks, I'm sure you get heaps of attention." she really was perfect. She gave me a small smile. "No, Elvis." she said then took a deep breath. "Not with the right intentions at least, no one sees me so I tend to stay hidden, I suppose." she said playing with my thumb. I knew right then and there that I wanted to be the one to give her everything she's missed out on, everything a perfect girl like her deserved. I knew I'd fall for her fast, and hopefully she'd do the same.