#Ganyu | Forgotton

The whole day you are exited because it's your birthday!Everyone greet you and wish you happy birthday except one your girlfriend Ganyu.You thought she is just busy today so you visit the others."Heya~!Y/N Happy birthday wanna fish with me together?It's really funny!" said Hu Tao and you agreed with her.After you fished with Hu Tao you meet Xinqiu and Chongyun "Oh isn't that Y/N?Happy birthday we have a gift for you" They both handed you a book and a Ice flower.This book is your favourite but it was to expensive to buy."Thank you guys!" You smile.The next you meet with Xiangling "Hello Y/N today is your special day so what do you wanna eat~?I can do anything for my favourite client" You order some dishes and after that you want to visit Madam Ping."Oh Y/N how kind of you to visit me.Let me guess today is your birthday?Happy birthday y/n" "Thanks madam Ping I want to know where I can buy vegan cake?" She point at the Bubu Pharmacy since Ganyu is a vegetarian.You bought a Strawberry one and some fruits.
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
Everyone came to your birthday party..except one..Ganyu..
You wait for her until it was already 23:00.You feel sad and disappoint.The whole day you wait for her the whole fucking day.Tears storm from your face and you eat some cake to calm down.
You heard that someone open the door and you look at Ganyu with tears.
She immediately run up to you and hug you but you refuse her.She look around and saw these dishes and cake."Don't tell me..Today is your birthday?!" She look shocked but also sad and mad."I'm sorry Love..I'm really so stupid how could I forget my girlfriend birthday?" She kiss your cheek and wipes your tears away.
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
The next say she take a whole day off so you both have a lovely date.She present you a Jade bracelet with a star "I love you Ganyu" You smile to her "I love you to and I promise I won't forget your birthday again!".