{Christmas cold} °·Shadowpeach·°

-Fluff-

Wukong was with Mk and his friends.
They wanted to have a christmas party and Wukong got dragged to it, he didn't mind though. He hasn't been to a christmas before at least he doesn't think so.

They were at Mei's house, sense it was big enough for a party.

Wukong was bored and chilling outside as the snow fell. He liked the snow, it was beautiful and peaceful most of the time.

He noticed a tail hanging from a tree, Macaque was laying down on a big branch staring off into the sky.
Wukong rolled his eyes, then he got an idea.
He creeped over to the tree Macaque was resting in and pulled on his tail, making Macaque jump and swear like he just got his fur ripped off.

He looked down and spotted the great sage laughing his ass off with his usual dumb stupid smug face.

"Dam you Wukong!"
He hissed as he moved his tail up so it wasn't dangling off the branch anymore.

"Whatttt c'mon i had too! You know better then to relax when a impulsive monkey is around!" Wukong smirked as Macaque glared down at him,
"What the hell do you want?"

"Nothing, just wanted to mess with you mr Six ears." Wukong replied sitting down resting on the tree.
Macaque sighed and flicked his tail,
He went back to staring off into the sky and relaxing.

Wukong looked up at him for a moment, he remembered just how fluffy Macaque was, it could be a blizzard outside and he'd probably be just fine.
He suddenly remembered something, it happened a long time ago when him and Macaque were still friends.

It was snowing like how it was right now, him and Macaque were messing around in the snow and just having fun.
Wukong got distracted by a cool looking bird and chased after it like he was a little kid, wukong ended up getting lost and Macaque was no were to be seen.

Little did Wukong know that a snow storm was coming, he wandered in the deep snow for what felt like hours, and called out for Macaque but no answer.

He curled up in some bushes to try and keep warm but it didn't help much, Wukong closed his eyes tightly and the next thing he knew he suddenly was grabbed and scooped up out of the bushes.

Macaque was swearing at him and scolding him for running off like Wukong was a little kid.

After they found a cave to chill at and wait for the storm to end Wukong was still freezing, and for the first time and only time, Macaque held him.
Cuddling him and wrapping his tail around Wukongs, keeping him warm.

Wukong missed those days, but he'd never admit it. He missed Macaque and trying to make excuses to cuddle him, if only things weren't different now.. Maybe he would be able too, but after all he's done? Not a chance Macaque would let him.

Macaque stared down at Wukong, as if knowing what he wants to say,
but before Macaque could speak Mk called out to the both of them saying that it was 'presents time' and to come in. The two monkeys came inside and everyone started to give each other presents.

Later, Mk walked over to wukong with a box in his hands
"What's that bud?" Wukong asked
"Macaque said to give this to you" he smiled

"..Oh?"
He did? Now that's surprising
Wukong thought, he took the box and opened it.
Inside was one of those really soft and comfy blankets, Wukong stared at it then looked around noticing that Macaque was no were to be found.

He went outside and saw that Macaque was up in the tree again,
he paused for a moment then walked over and gently tugged onto Macaques tail, he flinched then looked down at Wukong.
"Yes?"
"Why.. did you give me this?" Wukong asked not looking Macaque in the eyes,

"You like soft things." Macaque answered simply,

"I do.. Um thanks." Wukong said wagging the tip of his tail.
"Mhm."
Macaque stared at the falling snow, he knew what Wukong was thinking and that he was getting cold, Wukong might find snow beautiful but he hates the cold that comes with it.

He had a feeling he also knew what Wukong wanted to stay, Wukong climbed up the tree and rested on a branch by Macaque.

Both of them were quiet for a moment,
Wukong chuckled "Remember when we got lost in a snowstorm?" He asked
Macaque paused, then smirked a bit
"I think you mean when you got lost in a snowstorm."

"Oh shut up! You were lost too!"

"Perhaps, but it was because i was trying to find your dumb ass, cause you wondered off."

"Yeah yeah." Wukong grumbled, he stared at the snow.
Macaque glanced at him and knew exactly what he was thinking of saying.
He let out a big sigh, "come here."
Wukong stared at him, confused.
"Uhhh why?"
"You want to cuddle or not? I will gladly change my mind-"
"No! No no im coming shush."

Wukong hopped over onto Macaque and sat on his lap, patiently. He looked like a dog waiting desperately for attention, Macaque wrapped his arms around him and held him.

Wukong melted into the cuddles and just became a ragdoll, he rested his head onto Macaques chest.
"So.. Does this mean we have a truce?" He asked nervously
"Sure, as long as you shut up when i do this."
"Alright then, its a deal."

Wukong and Macaque cuddled in silence, Wukong ended up falling asleep. Macaque looked down at him and wrapped his tail around Wukongs, he missed this.

Words: 973

Hope you enjoyed! Tell me what you think and maybe give me writing tips!