Rampant Rabidash : New friends?

Chapter 4:

((YEAH ADAMAN TIME BITCH GET READY FOR THE LOVE TRIANGLE))

Once out of the tree and one conversation about ruins later they both stopped by a tree on a hill. "Why are we stopping?" (Y/n) asked "Alpha Rabidash , it's seems to of move in our direction. We're stopping to assess the situation and take further action, I'm not sure if you've met with an alpha before, but they are super strong Pokemon and even one with capable Pokémon like yourself with dragonite, one wrong step can cause your run to u timely end."
"Huh" (y/n) scratched his head and looked at it a sense of curiosity starting to build in him he looked at the alpha Pokémon "it's quite the specimen....I-" "don't go near it " volo interrupted "I wasn't- !" (Y/n) said as he looked at the blond who sighed and then pointed and directed (y/n) "if we stay low we can sneak past it that way"
"Couldn't we just follow the river? I mean it's a fire type, push comes to shove we can take a swim to escape rather then flammable dry grass " volo thought for a second "sorry but no, that's a good way to drown, but also it's closer to the alpha rather then further plus the Buizel round that area are extremely aggressive." Volo started naming reasons not to go the river route
"But I don't see that issue Vo like seriously unless...." (Y/n) paused as he looked over to Volo curiously " Volo, can you not swim?" Volo shook his head "No I can swim, just come on im trying to keep you safe...... 'at lest for now'..." the last part said under his breath a nod to the future with how volo plans to use both (y/n) and Dawn to collect the plates in order to summon Arceus , betraying them in the process his calm manner and friendly façade, starting to waivers as (y/n) tested his patience in the matter of which was the safest route
"I'm sorry I didn't get that last part ?" Volo shook his head and dismissed his question "It's nothing," "alright?"

(Y/n) scratched his (h/c) hair as he obliged to what he assumed was him hearing things just then a "Ho!!" Bellows as the Alpha Rabidash let out a neigh.
"We should go " both Volo and (y/n) said in unison. Still unable to come to a decision the two decided to part was for a little atlest till danger was past.
Volo went low and stalked among the tall grass while (y/n) followed there notion of heading twords the river, fire types and water never mixed in his mind from his adventures in unvoa as a small child would soon prove in favor. As (y/n) noticed the Rabidash had spotted him quickly as it started after him he dove into the water bobbing his head afloat as the alpha Pokémon thrashed about on land.
The Pokémon refused to go in the water as it would extinguished the flaming main of the powerful stead, but it didn't stop it from throwing attacks at the water.

On the other side volo could see the conflict unfold his eyebrow twitched in annoyance "I told him..." he turned to leave but for some reason he couldn't bring himself to leave him. "Why am I stopping? If he dies he dies it's not my fault, it's one last issue to worry about later and when I use the plates....why am I?..........." he muttered as he glanced away but back agian at the raging Rabidash. Letting out a sigh he stood up and muttered "In Arceus name I can't believe I'm doing this......" volo started to head towards the alpha getting his Togepi ready to fight when.
"HAY DON'T WORRY WE GOT CHA!" Volos gaze landed on two people helping (y/n) out of the river on the other side the Diamond clan leader and Rei who supposedly came to check on how things were going with (y/n)s trial. He had to blink a few times before he withdrew and sighed seeing the situation was being resolved he gritted his teeth a little before he started to make his way over to them, obviously by going the long way around rather then straight to the bridge because might I remind you there is a wild alpha still a little cranky in the path. But once across volo practlically ran to the group as adaman helped (y/n) to his feet. A since of dread passing over volo seeing the Diamond clan leader help him. " how dose this even happen?!" Rei asked as he looked at (y/n) scratched his head and took out a comically dry towel from his satchel to dry his (h/l) (h/c) hair a little as volo practically shouted "I TOLD YOU!" (Y/n) looks at volo "ahaha yeah Sorry Volo, you were right! But so was I! The Rabidash couldn't go into the water after me!" He said in total excitement.
Volo glanced away slightly trying to regain his composure and glanced at the Diamond clan leader "Clan leader , thank you for helping out "
Adaman smiled "yeah yeah , it's nothing , couldn't just sit there and do nothing you know!"

(Y/n) looked back at Adaman and hugged him throwing Rei into a small hysteria "(Y/N)!? YOU CAN'T JUST-"
" no it's quite alright Rei " Adaman said as (y/n) pulled away "Thanks for pulling me out but I could of probably don't it myself once that Rabidash stopped throwing fire my way "
"We'll eather way I was happy to help you (y/n) was it?" (Y/n) nodded "that's my name don't wear it out my guy!"
Adaman then went on to introduce himself "I'm Adaman Leader of the Diamond clan. It's nice to meet you "
Adaman placed a. Hand on (y/n) shoulder. He glanced at him with. A smile "It's a pleasure to meet you Then, " (y/n) said practically freaking out in his mind. "I can't believe I'm standing face to face with him. I'm standing on a gold mine!' What you'd exspect an archaeologists to not know about the two clans witch populated the vast land of hisui?
But also a strange pull pulled on (Y/n) heart as he gazed at the clan leader. He was definitely a Looker ((hehe see what I did there )
"Anyway, did you manage to catch the three Pokémon you were sent to find?" Rei asked (y/n) smiled and tossed 3 pokeballs at him "see for yourself!" He called as rei struggled to catch them juggling a little as (y/n) stepped to the side brushing agent the Diamond clan leader a tad unknowingly. As Rei looked at the Pokémon collected carfully. "Looks like you live another day Newbie " he smiled "we should start back and get these to laventon then repot to captain Cyllene. Afterwards let's head to the wallflower, you've definitely earned a meal (y/n)."
Adaman qued in and asked "Mind if I join you?" He placed a hand on (y/n) shoulder witch caused volo to quickly walk between the two 'wait why did I do that?!' Volo thought as Jealousy began to take control.
"You good Vo?" (Y/n) asked as he looked at volo "I'm good I just wanted to walk right here you see it's a patch of leaks under adamans feet," volo gave an excuse that wasn't an entire lie but he wanted to draw away from his blaton jealousy.