i. chalkboards

𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐲!! 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞!! 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬!^^

×××

𝚏𝚠: 𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

It wasn't too difficult to imagine the life you could've lived if it hadn't been cruelly stolen from you.

You were barely coherent, making stars with the black dots slowly clouding your vision. A dry cough followed, which your murderer quickly hushed. He would coddle you with sounds that made you want to dig your nails into his arm until they matched the red on your shirt.

Cold bland eyes stared into yours, and you wondered if he knew you weren't stopping Taeko from loving him, but simply didn't care. You were a bug perched on her shoulder, quiet but obtrusive, something that needed to be squashed.

He pulls you into a hug that would've been comforting if not for the circumstances. Despite your best efforts, your wounds were too severe, and fatigue set in after a short time. You hear Taeko gasp behind you, a bright light cast on you from the doorway. Within seconds, you heard footsteps echoing through the corridor.

A wistful thought crossed your mind. 'Perhaps she left to get help'. Rather than relent, your killer tightened his grip on you. It was pointless to fight at this point.

It was warm, but you still felt the chill of bitter betrayal on your bones.

You finally shut your eyes to sleep.

-
-

"Better luck next time!"

You felt a sinking feeling in your gut as soon as you jolted up from your...nightmare? You found it nearly impossible to breathe, nearly on the edge of hyperventilating.

You were lying in bed, with the soft plushie of 'Magical girl Miyuki' on your pillow. The (F/c) walls were the same and you were wearing your favorite PJ's and not the school uniform. Most importantly,

You weren't dead.

You hear your room door burst open, and you inadvertently flinch so hard, Miyuki goes careening over the edge of your bed. A mental apology is offered.

"Oh finally! I didn't want to wake you up so early, but Hanako and I got here sooner than expected!" the familiar voice calms your frayed nerves. Her lithe form enters your room and opens your curtains.

She then turns to you, a pretty smile adorning her face. Your throat felt dry as you watched her walk around your room, the sun casting light on her long black hair.