xxiv. calculator

Hi guys!!! here's another chapter!! I hope that you have a great day/afternoon/night!!!  I used a hair dryer and my fucking computer exploded

this is all written on my phone so the chapter is a lil shorter (1.9k)

((Unedited 5.19.23))

-
Megamo Saiko looked at the file on his table, a look of disdain on his face. The rules in this school exist for a reason, without them, things will fall into disorganized chaos. He flips another page of the student directory, and finds what he's looking for.

The straight-faced (h/c) girl.

Without a strict law in place, people will head straight into their own demise.
-

Meeting your orange-haired tsundere an hour before school starts had become a common habit these past few days. The two of you struck up an odd friendship, unsure of how to tread the waters without disrupting the surface.

With the usual morning rush receding, you walk past the greening leaves, feeling the sun's rays beam down on you. A warmth you wholeheartedly welcomed.

Once you approach the gate, you greet the blonde gym teacher. She doesn't notice you when you walk by, but you find yourself not caring that much. You wore (f/c) earrings today, so you were glad she didn't notice you, lest you face a dress code violation.

After some time, there was still no sign of Osano. By then though, the usual crowd started to arrive.

Kokona and Pippi waved at you, and Midori nearly crashed into you, too invested in what was happening on her phone. You would head into the school as well, but you needed to ask the easiest target. Because if you could recruit a rumored gang leader, Osano would be light work.

The shade covered you for the most part as you waited, a slight worry growing within. You tried to shake it off, the semester just started, nobody would try anything this early.

The pink trees dropped their petals around your feet, but the once beautiful and nostalgic sight, made you sick to your stomach. If it were not for the plans you spent days to make, you'd be in the library spending time with your silent blue haired friend.

But alas, you needed to ask Osano to join your 'club.'

Finally you see him coming up the pathway. His scarf is replaced with a turtleneck in spite of the summer weather, and he doesn't look too happy either. Then again, he never does, you supposed.

His face was scrunched up in a way you've only seen a couple of times since you first met him in elementary. Pissed, and it wasn't his usual RBF either.