The Training

It was a normal day in Creme Republic and it was the day that Wildberry cookie and Crunchy chip cookie start training.

Crunchy chip POV

UGHHHH what time is it? 8:30 Shoot the training I need to get ready fast!!

After getting ready....

So here where I will be training with... Wildberry cookie Great what a luck I have.

No one POV

Crunchy chip cookie was not very happy training with Wildberry cookie because Crunchy chip cookie did not like Wildberry very much when it come to fight.

After a few minutes Wildberry came.

WB: Hello Crunchy chip ready for the training?

CC: Yes I am...

Sounding a bit mad.

WB: Are you sure your ready?

CC: Yes now come on we have training to do!

Wildberry knew something wasn't right.

In the training

CC: W wildberry y you a are chocking m me

WB:...

*Hits Wildberry with his claws and kick him away*

CC: Cream Wolves ATTACK!!

*Hits Cream Wolves*

*Gets on Cream Wolves and hits Wildberry with his claws*

Dark Cacao, Hollyberry: STOP THE TRAINING!!

WB,CC: What?!

Dark Cacao: ARE YOU TWO CRAZY THIS IS TRAINING NOT HURTING YOUR SELF VERY BADLIY?!

Dark Cacao, Hollyberry: YOU GUYS NEED TO TALK AND YOU GUYS ARE IN BIG TROUBLE WHEN WE GET BACK!!

Crunchy chip and Wildberry was in shock but they did what Holleyberry and Dark Cacao ask them to do...

End of part one

I know this is a bit cringe I am sorry but I will try to not make it that cringe I hope you guys like this part but yeah...