Fighting

Wildberry and Crunchy chip look at each other knowing there were going to far with the training.

CC: YOU WERE CHOCKING ME ALMOST MAKING ME DIE AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE!?

WB:...

CC: YEAH STAY QUITE IT'S THE BEST YOU CAN DO!

Wildberry was really getting mad but he was trying to stay calm as possible.

CC: You know what I always hated you and I will hate you till I die like as if you care!

Wildberry didn't say a word and went with Holleyberry.

Dark Cacao: CRUNCHY CHIP!

CC: Y YES SIR?!

"May I have a word with you!" "YES SIR!"

Dark Cacao and Crunchy chip went out side to have a talk.

"You know that Wildberry does care about you right?" "No he doesn't care about me he almost killed me?!" "I told him to chock you because I wanted to see what you done but I didn't said to chock you that hard but I know he cares about you if not he would not hangout with you that much and talk about you so much he also told me that "Crunchy chip is the best cookie I have every met." "...' "I didn't know now I fell bad what I have done.." "Now it is to late to fix it when we arrived to Dark Cacao kingdom I want you to send a letter to Wildberry then you get back to training until then sun goes down got it? " Yes sir..." "Good lets go you have everything ready?" "Yes I do sir.' "okay get it and met me in the airship!" "Yes sir.'

Crunchy chip cookie went to his hotel than he saw Wildberry going to his room.

End of part 2

I hope you guys are enjoying to story :)