True Love

Crunchy chip POV

I can't believe it WILDBERRY IS MY BOYFRIEND?! Okay I need to buy a suit for the ball and maybe something for Wildberry? Oh I don't know! Okay let's buy the suit first then something for Wildberry.

Crunchy chip goes to a near by store for the suit.

Why is every one looking at me? Nah it's fine.. Okay ummmm this one or this one?? Let's try them on first..

Wildberry POV

Okay there will be a dace but what do I wear?? Maybe a suit? Okay a suit it is!

Wildberry goes to the store for a suit.

Okay there is a lot of amazing suit but one for tonight..

Crunchy chip POV

After Crunchy chip is done finding his suit then paying it he goes to a pie store..

Okay what pie does Wildberry like oh wait... It's in his name he like berry's? Maybe let just buy it I really hope he likes it! Done now what?? Maybe chill? Well this is the first time I don't have training so yeah just chill..

Wildberry POV

I have to suit now I can buy something for Crunchy chip.. Okay what does Crunchy chip like? Flower?? But I don't think Dark Cacao kingdom has flowers... Okay I know a necklace! Yeah!

After Wildberry buys the necklace..

Okay what now? Maybe after the party I can take Crunchy chip cookie somewhere... But where?? Lets just find a place clam and lovely...

At 10:10

Crunchy chip POV

It's 10:10 I have to get ready then cook the pie!

After Crunchy chip get's ready and cooks the pie..

Okay am ready now I just wait..

Wildberry POV

10:15 Okay I have to get ready...

After Wildberry gets ready..

Okay I have the necklace in my pocket now let's go..

No one POV

After Wildberry arrive to the dace he wait's for Crunchy chip to arrive..

Wildberry: Where is Crunchy chip at is he coming?

Crunchy chip: Hey Wildberry.

Wildberry: Oh hey Crunchy chip you look...

Wildberry look's at Crunchy chip suit that is a black shirt grey jacket grey pants with a silver belt and his shoes..

Wildberry: Wow you look amazing...

Crunchy chip: Thanks and...

Crunchy chip looks at Wildberry suit that is a white shirt red jacket grey pants and black shoes

Crunchy chip: You look stunning..

Wildberry: thanks oh and here a necklace!

The necklace was sliver and it had a heart and inside the heart was a picture of Wildberry and Crunchy chip.

Crunchy chip: Wow Wildberry you should've have...

Sounding a bit sad

Wildberry: Are you okay you don't like it?

Crunchy chip: No I love it but I just brought you a pie...

Wildberry: You don't have to buy me anything as long that we are together that will be enough...

Holding Crunchy chip hands

Crunchy chip looked at Wildberry and hugged him..

Crunchy chip: Your the best boyfriend I can every have...

Wildberry: Same with you..

Wildberry just pick up Crunchy chip and kissed him..

Dark Cacao and Hollyberry were watching every thing.

Dark Cacao: I knew everything will be fix with a little love..

Hollyberry: Yep..

After a few minutes the ball start

Wildberry: Crunchy chip will you dace with me?

Crunchy chip: Is that even a question yes.

Then Crunchy chip and Wildberry were have the best time.

After the dace end..

Hollyberry: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR COMING TO THE DACE OF TODAY WE ARE VERY HAPPY THAT WE WON TODAY BATTLE SO THANK YOU EVERYONE TO HELPING US!

Everyone went home but Wildberry had a surprise for Crunchy chip...

Wildberry: Hey Crunchy chip can you close your eyes for me?

Crunchy chip: Sure?

Crunchy chip closed his eyes then Wildberry picked up Crunchy chip.

Crunchy chip: Were are we going?

Wildberry: Some where I think your like...

When Wildberry and Crunchy chip got there..

Wildberry: Here we are don't open your eyes got it?

Crunchy chip: Okay?

Wildberry: Open them!

When Crunchy chip open his eyes he saw a lot of beautiful flowers, Sakura tress, and, a amazing look of the moon.. Crunchy chip look very surprise then look at Wildberry.

Crunchy chip: Wildberry you really should've have I don't deserve this you know..

Wildberry: You do Crunchy chip you always make my day amazing when I see you, you always make me laugh, and you always make me fell like am a lucky person so you do deserve this don't ever think that you don't deserve this okay?

Crunchy chip was blushing and ran to Wildberry then kissed him..

The end if you don't want to read the bonus

I hope you guys like the story if I made any mistake please tell me so I can fix it:)