Sunny Side Up

this one shot book was requested by @MiniStarkForever. I'm doing all your request in order that I get them. If you want to make a request it's on the last page of my Stony book. please enjoy and tell me if i make any grammar mistakes i'd like to fix it. Also I'm very sorry if this seems close to something you have read, I don't read a lot on wattpad but when I do it's not one shot. And if I did please tell me the Arthur's name so I can message then and explain. Thank you.

----------------------------------

      Tony. p.o.v

I took Peter to school because it was on my way to a business company. He told me it was fine but I insisted because if it were up to me i'd take him to school every day because he is always late and I don't understand why. Sure Spider-Man sometimes takes care of small bank robbery but he is also a student that needs to get his diploma if he wants  to be successful, if he wants to move out one day that is.

I dropped him off and went on my marry boring business day.  I parked my car and went inside the company. I told the front desk lady I have a meeting here and she led me to a room. The company was for food marketing and making new food. I think that's the only thing i'm excited about. The head leader of team-6  and may I say he was a very nice looking man, "Thank you for your time Mr. Stark, I would like to talk to you about the benefits of you supporting this company. "

alright, ok, alright getting straight to the point, I like it. I sit down and start listening. After an hour I was already interested  and stopped him. I told him what I think, we agreed  and I sign the contract and I asked him to dinner with me, "Mr.Stark are you sure? I'm free on Wednesday." he said to me smiling. I wanted to melt right there and have him pick me up, but I couldn't so I gave my best smile and walked out. 

I went back to the tower and started Looking for nice clothes. I've never wanted to look more handsome for that man. Peter came back and was going out with Ned and MJ. Natasha asked me why my nice clothes were out and I told her it's because I was going on a date on Wednesday. She asked who and I told her it was a date with Steve Rogers the famous chief in New York for Wednesday night. She was surprised that I, Tony Stark Genius, a playboy, billionaire, and philanthropist could get a date especially a man like Steve. I was surprised myself that Steve Rogers agreed to go on a date. It was like Luck was on my side this week, I don't want to jinx it.

I started working and Steve kept popping up in my mind. I think I'm lovesick for him better call 911. I kept looking at the time because it seemed that time wasn't moving whatsoever, he's making my heart stop. Pass forward to Tuesday talking to Peter about him having a crush on a guy, like father and son. I told him I was going on a date tomorrow with Steve Rogers, "no way! Mr.Steve is going to be presenting for Career Day!" That's when it hit me, I forgot about Career Day at Peters school, I volunteered too and I didn't prepare for it.

I told Peter I had to go to my work room, "Don't tell me you forgot Mr.Stark, people are excited for you to present." I looked away, "How could I peter, I always have everything on schedule, if it's someone I think would forget about it is you." I tell him walking away and as soon as I hear that door closed I start my work. I can't believe I forgot this presentation, better yet Steve is going to be there, I want to impress him more.

Dinner was rolling around and I'm just about finished I needed to add one more thing to it and it's perfect. As I was working on the last slide I noticed my stomach was yelling at me to give it food when I heard a knock and told them to come in. Peter walked in with food and he placed it down, "Nat wanted you to get out of that room and eat with us. But I told her house were busy for my school presentation and she let go, o I brought your food. " Peter said with a smile on his adorable face. He walks out and I finish and I started eating.

Time forward Wednesday! The day of the presentation, Career Day. I get to see Steve Rogers again before out date this afternoon. I know that the paparazzi are everywhere because they have nothing better to do with their sad, miserable, lives that they have but I'd like everyone to know that Steve Rogers is dating me. If we ever get there that is can't go thinking so far ahead that he might just slip through my finger tips. I got ready and called for Peter so we could go, we get in the car and since Peter is almost 18, I'm teaching Peter how to drive so I let him take the wheel. Good thing we left really early because the traffic was terrible.

We finally arrive, Peter got out if the car, "Mr.Stark I think that went well don't you think?" He said grabbing is backbag and walking inside the building, I grab my stuff and start walking with him. I grabbed my visitors badge and schedule and starts walking to my first class. I see Steve and my feet started walking towards him, I didn't even  know what do say or do.

  Steve p.o.v

After everything thing that happened on Monday I couldn't get Tony Stark out of my head. I'm actually going on a date with him this afternoon. I see Tony walking towards me. He grabbeds my hand and kisses it, made me feel butterflies in my stomach. I think I was red because of the way he chuckled. God that man made me lose all composure and words. We talked for a bit then the bell rang and teens started walking out of their classes. Tony told me he had to go, he sounded sad and walked away.

I walked to mine and started teaching. After all the classes. My last class had Peter Parker. I thought he wasn't real considering how many times I see him in the news paper saying his Tony Stark adopted kid. I didn't think its true because it's the papers, not everything they say is true. I get to my teaching and Peter had a lot of questions, I tried to answer them to my best abilities. The school bell rang and school was over, Stark was walking towards me again but I noticed Peter was behind me, Tony Stark grabbed both our hands and walked straight to his car. Good thing I didn't bring a car and took the bus, "Mr.Stark! can you drop me off at Neds house." Peter asked, he said yes and Peter told us to have fun on our date, I didn't know that Tony told him about our date so I was blushing. Tony chuckled and said thank you. He dropped Peter off and started driving to the restaurant. Oh man how cool and hot he looks while driving, we arrive and he leads me to the restaurant , we sit down and we order. This week has been sunny side up with a side of clouds.

Thank you for reading and I'm sorry it was late. I think the  other one-shots are going to take a while because I  want you to enjoy reading this and let a story develop itself but not too much. I hoped you enjoy and see you all next time!