Getting Tangled

This story is Bruce and Thor. I know this isn't a popular ship but I like it because it's wholesome and this one shot will contain all ships that I know of and some from people and what characters they want

Thor p.o.v

while we were at sea, the queen of the west was on our necks for disrupting her work so we fled to the seas. There we found a rival, they attacked our ship and as we were destroying them one of the man that was fighting with me is really terrible with a sword but it seems that he was just distracting me so his ship could leave. I caught him and tied him up, I was thinking of what to do with him but he was too cute to kill.

he kept begging me to kill him because he didn't want to be seen as traitor by his captain, but if his captain doesn't know his alive I get to keep him. I let him go and throw him over my shoulder, he was struggling and asking to let him go. I tried to get him to stop but his head smacked right into the door frame and he passed out.

I put him in the bed and made sure he was comfortable as I can make it. There was a necklace with a picture of a woman, she looked beautiful. I left him there and walked out.

Bruce p.o.v

When I woke up it was already dark,I don't know if it was evening or night. I checked to see if I was tied, I wasn't so I stood up and walked out. By the time I went out I realized I didn't have my necklace anymore and I didn't see that captain.

I went to the end of the boat looking out to the sea seeing of I can see something to escape, but no there was nothing. I was thinking of jumping but I heard yelling. I turned around and saw the whole crew playing dice with the cup (I'm sorry I don't know what's it's called) I walked over to see how's it going, because if I'm going to be stuck in this place might as well see what they do for fun.

"This is stupid how come your so good at this." I heard someone say, "hey shouldn't Bruce play I wana see him play." Someone else said... To be honest I have played this before but I feel awkward playing in front of a bunch of people that aren't people I know. But I'm gonna be in this stupid ship for the rest of my life so might as well just do it. I step out and go to my end of the barrel.

Thor p.o.v

I told him if I win I get to take him to dinner, if he wins I'll have to give him his pendant back and to leave him alone. I wasn't going to lose, I would like to know him better, plus I'm lucky.

After a few games later, I have won. I grabed his hand and started walking to our kitchen on our ship. His hand was soft as feather and his face red as cherry. He would look so good under me, with his crying face. Well I haven't seen him cry yet so let's not think that far. I want to hold his soft face in my hands.

I lead him to our table/bar island. Because mind you this is a ship not a restaurant, "I would like to know about you more Bruce." He kept avoiding my gaze but I could see a tint of pink, I just wana squish his cheeks and make him look up at me with love.

Bruce p.o.v

While I was getting dragged to the bottom of the ship, I started starring at his face. He looked ok....well hot but I don't wana tell him that. We sat down he told me he wanted to get to know me better which made me look away and blush a bit. When I looked up he seemed to have his eyes filled with lust and love, he seemed so deep in thought that he even looked like a statue, my hand automatically went for his face.

By the time I realized what was doing his face was close to mine. I felt the wind coming even tho we were below  deck and it feels like a fairy tale. I looked at his lips and I wanted them all mine. Oh My God I don't know what's wrong with me, let just get this over with so I can lock myself in the room.

We had our dinner it was more delicious then I expect, considering we are on a ship. We had beer well Thor had beer I had wine. (don't @ me, I do not know what Bruce Banner prefer drink is, I tried asking google and it gave me Natasha. So if any of you have any idea please tell me. )

Thor p.o.v

I see him drink his wine very quickly. When he was eating his food he looked like he has stars in his eyes, I think that mean he really likes the food.

  ---Time Skip to one year Later---

Bruce seemes to getting comfortable here. He's playing cards with some of my crew, they were betting on who's gonna win. Of course Bruce is smart but he doesn't seem to have playing experience in general. I walked up and sat down behind him and also betted. I put my money on my crew, sure I love Bruce and he's winning most of the games but cards no. One time he told me while drunk that he sucks at cards, it was funny he even kissed me.

I didn't tell him because he'll be too embarrassed to even look at me or be around me and I love having him around me where-when I can- I can kiss him all over his face and I like looking at his beautiful milk chocolate eyes with a tint of green like the forest where you can get lost without a guide.

A few minutes has passed and Bruce lost, shocker right? I take some of the money back from the bet pile and grab Bruces hand, he doesn't react as much when I grabs his hand, he used to be so shy whenever I grabed his hand. Even better he tangles our hand together and let's me drag him to the room.

This time he stopped and kissed me in front of the whole crew. I was surprised and so was the whole crew. I heard "ooos" and laughter. My heart was beating fast like when the fish swims fast for their live, the breeze felt cold on my skin and it felt like the world was spinning so fast I couldn't hold on. I closed my eyes and kissed him back and I held him close to me. I opened my eyes and saw that he was red as an apple, I couldn't hold myself. I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder, "anyone disturbs us, I'll cut your fingers off." I told my crew, I walked inside the room and closed the door.

Hey people! Sorry for the long ass wait, school started but don't worry I'm not stopping writing, I'm making a Halloween special and I'm making a chapter for SilverHawk because plantie_boy requested it. Have an amazing Thursday and focus on your homework if you go to school. If not focus on work.

My chapter update are a little wacky but I'll do my best to make sure it's out. Goodbye see you all!