🎃Halloween Special🎃

This isn't gonna be long I honestly do not have a lot of Halloween ideas, but I hope you enjoy. My idea for this is that Tony, Peter, and Natasha knows each other but the rest they don't.

Natasha p.o.v

Peter, me, and Bucky. Were asking Tony if we can have one room from the Stark Tower to throw a Halloween party. The thing is we already had it decorated before we even asked, we thought Peter asked Tony before but turns out he's scared of him. You know you think that the son of Tony Stark would be able to talk to Tony Stark.

He said yes but that he's not gonna help whatsoever, which was a win-win for us. We get to do what we want to and he gets to chill and be worried and still helps. Even though he doesn't look like it, he cares about this tower a lot. We start decorating, we told Bucky to decorate the room with Peter because if we send him out there with papers for the Halloween party, it won't end good.

I went out and stared handing out the paper that Peter made. We do this every Halloween so when they see me or Peter they all line up. Sometimes I see new faces sometimes I don't.

Bruce p.o.v

I was working on making homework for my class in a coffee shop. I walked out and saw Natasha, she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. But I didn't approach her or even look at her for too long. I'm not that attractive and I'm a science nerd.

She was handing out a paper, when I saw this kid running on the street while a car was going. I didn't think about it I went for the kid and got her out of the way before the car hit her. She was terrified and shaking. I told her she was ok. The police and the mother came.

The police told me if I happen to catch the licence plate and I did, that man ran over a red light and Almost hit a kid. I told him the license plate, Natasha came over and asked if she could help.

The little girl was holding to my arm with a strong grip. The mother had to pry her off me and Natasha helped me up. The mother thanked me and walked away, "you should come with me. " I heard Natasha say. I wanna gonna say no but she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the Stark Tower. The police men didn't say anything and walked away.

After we reached the Stark Tower, I was meeted with a man with a cyborg arm, Tony Stark, and Peter, "he's limping and he has bruises." Tony looks at me and says, "couldn't he go to the doctors?"

Natasha p.o.v

"You can't have forgotten about Bruce from school. Plus he looked like he would go home without even going to the hospital." I see the gears turning in Tony's brain and I see it click, "right you were the best partner at school for science and math, come on I'll have JARVIS take a look at you." Bruce  followed quietly and I think I see a hint it pink on his cheek.

I continue setting up for the party because it's almost time. After a while Bruce stayed in there while the party started and I was dancing and having fun. I see Bruce near the stairs, away from everyone. He used to do that whenever there's a party at school. Guess it was still a habit.

I had a crush on him in high school and college, he was always by himself and a straight A student. He helped me with my homework twice, he had tints of red every time I'm near. Your probably wonder if he does this with all the girls. He doesn't he usually ignores them or pretend they don't exist.

I think I may have had a little too much to drink. I sat beside him and started talking to him, he's looking at me, I can feel him looking at me, even when my head is down. I lift my head up and looked at him, I grabed his squishy face pulled him closer. I'm sober right now completely. I kissed.

I freaking kissed him, I don't think he was gonna get the hint. I felt his hands on my back pulling me close. He was warm and cold. I pulled away and saw Peter standing there with his mouth on the floor. I winked at him and asked him to keep it quiet. I stood up and walked back to the party, I slipped my number inside his pocket and continued partying.

Hey sorry this came out 5 days late I know Halloween was on Monday but I didn't have time to finish and I didn't want to rush. I hope you enjoed I'll be see you. (๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و